Author Topic: Sakura thai - slough  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Stressedferret

I've had a quick look, think I've not posted a review of my recent visits. I've been 3 times in the last 2 months.
External Link/Members Only
location
Legitimate looking shop along a4 Bath Rd Close to j7 of the m4, small parade of shops, parking restrictions of 1hr is now signposted along that stretch.
Shop is still looking new inside. Shower available at the back but it's just a big overhead one not a hand held.

the woman
There are usually 2 to 3 women working but i always book short notice if in the area and always get 'Cindy ' who's well into her 50s if not 60s. She's size 10, short and relatively slim but there is a belly under that padded bra which fools me into thinking there's a nice pair, there could be, I've not found out yet.
She tends to always be in leggings and a tight t shirt with that padded bra under it. Crooked teeth, looks her age. *I don't mind, you sometimes get better service from older/less busy women

Not sure if she's the unattractive woman i saw there several years ago and has had a semi 'glam up'.

massage + price
I used to think her massage was okay but having been to baan thai in strawberry Hill recently I realise Cindy's massage is quite poor!

The charge is £50 for 1hr massage And I had to haggle down to £20 for HE the first visit. She had asked for £100 for topless! These thai women seem to say this everywhere regardless of their looks!

Massage is average. It's thai but far too soft. Starts by putting towel over parts of your body and massaging through it. Eventually uses oil, moving the towel around to cover your bottom but she goes high up the inside leg with a few accidental touches so you know it's on, spend time massaging your bum too. She also climbs up, sits on your bottom/lower back and rocks a bit as she works which helps the blood flow to the little chap.
On the flip she will straight ask if you have an obvious chubby or carries on with massage on your legs while doing a poor job hiding your tackle with the towel, and eventually asking as the massage may push blood to the right place.
That's when she asks for some crazy amount trying her luck. Haggle down to £20 HE.

HE
I've mentioned her looks but find her HE is average/good, not sure if this is a positive but she will gently grab the head as you start to cum, maybe to stop any mess? It's kind of like those ruined cumshot things, it's extra sensitive so kind of feels nice, but you will need to wring out the last drops before you try to leave else you'll have some leakage, i need to just tell her to do that! *She will slow down if asked and allows light touching of tits and arse, on the last visit £20 was enough to lift her t-shirt and put hands in her bra, I didn't take it off, but suspect that's possible next time if I get her again, and the less attractive woman I saw a while ago allowed rubbing downstairs and was dripping wet from it, possibly as she never got such attention, not sure any more is possible really as its a shop with thin walls

I would rather return to try the younger girls I hear every time but have never seen!