Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Eyes - Syston  (Read 2358 times)

5 review(s) for sexy-eyes89 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw and reviewed her in 2019.

She is now pregnant and I thought why not, never done that before.  Booked a half hour with easy comms and met up with her in a perfectly OK flat in Syston.

She remains up for most things but I kept it fairly vanilla with plenty of OWO and snogging.  That said I reached a pretty explosive finish, she knows her stuff and being pregnant does not seem to be hindering her much - except she cannot go on top!

It has always been clear she is no skinny girl - but her boobs are now somewhat bigger!

Anyway had a good time.

Not sure how much longer she will be working or whether she will return after the baby is born.

Offline Biff6

Not sure I could do that, seems every bit of wrong but hey-ho each to his own....

Offline Hotdogboy88

Not sure I could do that, seems every bit of wrong but hey-ho each to his own....

Excellent contribution. If only everyone told us want they couldn’t do.  :dash: :dash:

Offline RedKettle

I agree with you! I have always thought the same but I have seen her quite a few times in the past and for some reason I really fancied seeing her now. I was a little uneasy at the start, but soon got over that.

Don’t think I would have seen a pregnant WG who I had never seen before. Also doubt I would do it again, ticked it off the list.

Offline midspunter

From experience, I think that any qualms the average punter would have about visiting her while pregnant would be soon overcome by how outrageously horny it has been making her. Quite something.