Your request is too general: your idea of good conversation may be different to others (do want to talk about Love Island or London's museums?) and you need to be more specific on the type of SP you prefer and services you're after.
My apologies - I'm not too fussy about the topics of conversation, I mainly would like her to have a decent level of english and be chatty, I wouldn't want to carry the conversation on my own, have had punts in the past where there was an unfortunate level of awkward silence.
As for the type, I'm mainly after SPs that are more on the athletic/slim side, can have a couple pounds extra, with big boobs, ideally I would want her to have a decent selection of different ouftits/uniforms, other than that, open to any and all suggestions. What I'm after is a little chat as sort of a foreplay, after that I'm really just looking for vanilla sex, ideally including DFK