Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla £50 Birmingham  (Read 4033 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Since the last time I saw her shes got her tits done and had a tummy tuck it seems or just her tits done. Shes gone bigger but in a curvy way rather than a fat way.

Went in and had a shower, onto the bed shes being a little annoying texting away and asking 101 questions. Onto the bed, covered oral even though I wanted owo. Sex in a few positions, she made the right noises, I enjoyed myself. Was more a pump and dump.

all in all for £50 for 30 minutes its perfect. Tanned big tits milf.

I would return

Offline Jake.mackie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Since the last time I saw her shes got her tits done and had a tummy tuck it seems or just her tits done. Shes gone bigger but in a curvy way rather than a fat way.

Went in and had a shower, onto the bed shes being a little annoying texting away and asking 101 questions. Onto the bed, covered oral even though I wanted owo. Sex in a few positions, she made the right noises, I enjoyed myself. Was more a pump and dump.

all in all for £50 for 30 minutes its perfect. Tanned big tits milf.

I would return

She's very good

Offline bozzyman

She's a filthy fucker and well worth the fee.

Offline Shplurgh

How does the new boob job stack up against the old one?

Online Jasonk71

She's very good with her then tongue. Only one downside. She likes to end one hour bookings after fifty mins

Offline azzak789

She's very good with her then tongue. Only one downside. She likes to end one hour bookings after fifty mins

How does she look - decent for a Milf - like Hot Pamela -  if so for the price - l will definitely add her to the list

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 02:48:45 pm by azzak789 »

Online garfield

How does she look - decent for a Milf - if so for the price - l will definitely add her to the list

Cheers

More of a gilf than a milf, she’s decent for her age, mid to late 50’s

Online Jasonk71

How does she look - decent for a Milf - like Hot Pamela -  if so for the price - l will definitely add her to the list

How does she look now?  Probably looks like someone who is in her mid fifties.  She's much better vfm than Pamela, she's just a waste of space

Cheers

Offline azzak789

She's much better vfm than Pamela, she's just a waste of space

Many thanks for the info
Will add her to the HL
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 10:12:41 pm by azzak789 »

Offline Jockey

Cheers

Hot Pamela vs carla

Carla is way better imo.

for 50 quids you cannot go wrong.