Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy Thai massage-Leicester  (Read 2517 times)

7 review(s) for Soda Thai Sexy28 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Ivorlongun

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady in Leicester after reading a review where she squirted when he went down on her, I’ve not punted for a while but having read this I couldn’t resist.
The S.P.- definitely the lady in the photo but probably ten years older than the photos suggest, this doesn’t worry me as some of my best punts have been with older Thais, however she probably hasn’t aged facially as well as some of the other Thais.
She still has a decent body with enhanced tits, the action was good with plenty of kissing, really good OWO i went down on her hoping for a squirt or two but alas it wasn’t to be (i must get more practice lol)
She has a nice way of grinding her pussy into your face which I enjoyed, i love getting pussy juices all over my face, more kissing, not quite full french but decent and on with the dom for sex in several positions.
She has a nice way of fucking, squirming about and wrapping her legs around you, pulling you in deep.
After a while she reminds me that the time is nearly up so I ask her to finish me by hand, off with the dom and she wanks me and sucks at the same time, so I think CIM is definitely on the cards but I’m not fussed about this so I finish over my stomach.
Overall a decent punt and well worthy of a green but for some reason I didn’t click with her so I wouldn’t go back.
Paid £70 for 30 minutes including kissing and OWO so value for money.

Offline Ivorlongun

This is definitely the sp but well photoshopped.

Hidden Image/Members Only