Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I need the best fuck in the north east  (Read 3614 times)

Offline MasterChief

For my return to the UK on the 26th Sep, so come on who should it be?

Offline Tattooed.Gent

I've not even seen her but from having read reports on here Keeva seems to be the answer.

Offline FLYING BLUE

In no order...
Lily
Morgan
Collette

All from Diamonds

Offline maxxblue

I've not even seen her but from having read reports on here Keeva seems to be the answer.

Incredible.  :wacko:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline MasterChief

Keeva - Top notch, but no not the best I have ever had
Lily - Hell yeah, right up there on my list, maybe even at the very top and it is a long long list
Morgan - Not seen her this time around (Diamonds fucked up twice now), but have good memories of her, mmmmm could be
Collette - Now that's a curve ball, never seen Collette, looks a bit Petra/Angel ish and that's no bad thing, plus Flying Blue and I seem to have similar taste in girls

decisions decisions decisions, its a hard life, still 2 weeks to decide :)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Keeva - Top notch, but no not the best I have ever had
Lily - Hell yeah, right up there on my list, maybe even at the very top and it is a long long list
Morgan - Not seen her this time around (Diamonds fucked up twice now), but have good memories of her, mmmmm could be
Collette - Now that's a curve ball, never seen Collette, looks a bit Petra/Angel ish and that's no bad thing, plus Flying Blue and I seem to have similar taste in girls

decisions decisions decisions, its a hard life, still 2 weeks to decide :)

Collette has shorter hair now than is shown on her pictures - she is extremely cute in a 'girl next door' sort of way rather than being a 'page 3 stunner'

Offline jonalpha

Collette isn't available very often at the minute, not sure she's worked at all for the last month or two, but she is super cute, slim and willowy. She is very light as well which is a bonus when she's sat on your face. :D I thought she was adorable and would like to see her again when I can. Not sure she's the best fuck in the North but you'll still be very happy.

sentinel

Haven't had the pleasure personally but a lot of punters seem to reckon that Brooke Knights is the best around at the moment.

Not forgetting Angel Yvonne either, as long as she's not still in Edinburgh.

Barry Shipton

Newcastle this week, Edinburgh next week and then a break so hopefully back again in two or three weeks time.

raylondoner

"I need the best fuck" - "I need" indeed, manners please!

Mother always taught me to say "please may I have the best fuck"  :thumbsdown:

Yohan Kebab 2

Brooke Knights the best in my view

Offline Shearer1955

Offline MasterChief

Haven't had the pleasure personally but a lot of punters seem to reckon that Brooke Knights is the best around at the moment.

Booked in with both :)

Offline johnny34

Toshiba

Offline Highlander

Surely you didn't get a booking with Brooke as soon as the dates you were looking for? (end of this month)

Offline Highlander

Also surely we all need the best fuck in the northeast...

What makes you so special  ;)

Offline mcb

I need to win the Lottery tonight.

Offline Bengeo13

Yeah, how come Brooke Knights as such short notice?
It's taken me about 4/5 patient weeks but I'm nearly there now!

Offline MasterChief

Surely you didn't get a booking with Brooke as soon as the dates you were looking for? (end of this month)
No nowhere near LOL