Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxxy_Angel (Pimlico)  (Read 1716 times)

5 review(s) for Sexxxy_Angel (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

pantsonfire

Hi all

Really new to the punting scene so I thought I give a review for my 3rd punt after 1 bad punt and 1 good punt.   Now that i have found this website I am hoping to just have good punts now. 

Anyway I booked Sexxxy_Angel a day before via text.  Comms were pretty good and bubbly.  The place is a few minutes walk from Pimilco station.  Though, the actual flat is not relatively easy to find.

Once i found the flat, she greeted me behind the door and when I saw her she seemed nice in some matching black lingerie .  Looked like a fake blond but small with a good C cup breasts. Looked a bit chubbier than the photo but still cute in a way.  Looks wise i would say 6-7.

Room is average but clean.  I did the paperwork for an hour and proceeded to have a shower.  £100 for a hour seemed relatively VFM for me considering my last 1 hour punt was £130.

She knew I was nervous and reassured me not to be.  She took off the towel and gave me OWO straight away.  Her technique is good with some eye contact, not a lot.  I touched her breasts and nipples which she allowed and played with her shaved pussy. 

Changed to RO and fingering and she has a tight pussy, she told me she prefer dick and so she got up and gave me more OWO.  I was about to cum so i asked if I could give her a facial.  She said no and pointed at her breasts, i said how about CIM, she agreed.    After giving me some wipes she gave me a oily average massage.

There was no kissing let alone DTK, maybe because I didnt initiate it, though her profile state she loves french kissing.  This never happened.

There was no clock watching either, however, once I cumed I knew I couldnt do it the 2nd time so I left with 15 minutes to go.

Overall she is ok, wouldnt say brilliant but at £100 with CIM I thought it was good VFM for a polish woman.

Go easy on me, its my first review

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online shooter

Good review thanks - there are better out there, sounds more of  a negative to me

Offline anyfucker

she's one of the Polish group that has been reviewed as amarous amigos or similar.

pantsonfire

Does sound like a negative but cant say she was bad. Maybe she didnt like me to kiss.