Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sage, City Sauna, Sheffield  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Rotherhampunter

External Link/Members Only

£65 paid for GFE, £20 on the door, £45 in the room.

Really pretty girl, tattoos (as visible on pics), puts you at your ease.

This wasn’t my finest performance. The old fella was just refusing to work today, although Sage did her best to try and get him going. This wasn’t about her, it was all me so it’s staying green. Even though I paid for GFE there was no kids or uncovered oral. I know different places and girls have different definitions of what GFE should be. She did try to insinuate that had I paid less, I would have gotten a lot less.

In short, I will return as I don’t like to fail, and I want to prove it’s me and not her, if only to myself.

Offline Rotherhampunter

Can a moderator please change my ridiculous autocorrect in the title? Thanks.

Offline hornypunter

No kissing or owo sounds more like a neutral to me. Think City need to clarify the difference between basic and gfe or do away with the term gfe.

Offline happyboylouis

Thats strange. I got the full GFE experience when she started out. I got kissing and OWO. The 3rd time it was covered. Wasn't a issue. Maybe something changed.
That sucks if you pay for GFE and don't get the full experience. I think we need to ask what they offer before you pay the money over.
If they arent offering what you want, go for the basic.

Offline FLYING BLUE

No kissing or owo sounds more like a neutral to me. Think City need to clarify the difference between basic and gfe or do away with the term gfe.

I have just changed my mind about booking her early next week - No OWO is definitely NOT at GFE :thumbsdown:

Offline soppyget

Yeah it's affair point about what constitutes gfe.  In my experience (though it's fair to say that has thinned out over the passed couple of years), owo and kissing could be expected when paying for gfe.   I certainly never had a gf who chucked a jonny on for a blowy.

I saw freya there recently and although she did kiss, owo was off the menu.  Not even as an extra.  Perhaps I should have raised the subject there and then?