Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK Sandra Swindon  (Read 1615 times)

2 review(s) for uk sandra (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flunt

Although I have marked this as negative I’ve experienced far worse and I did enjoy myself.

Others have commented that Sandra works from a dodgy bed sit, this is no longer the case, when I saw her she was living in a two bed house in the suburbs. The bedroom is clean and bright with a comfortable double bed for the action, possibly the middle photo is the actual room and bed.

Sandra’s photos are accurate. I find her pleasantly attractive, beautiful blue eyes and a curvaceous, womanly body. She has a great pair of firm, ripe tits, responsive nipples, maybe a little bit of a belly on the day, nice legs and an arse that’s a pleasure to behold.

So far so good but that’s where the fluffiness ends. At £80 for half an hour and £100 for the hour it’s a bit of a no brainer for the extra £20. I had hoped for a relaxing massage which would become more erotic. The reality was a lacklustre effort of spreading oil around my back and she never made an effort to explore anything below the waist. 

After ten minutes of this we were both getting bored so I turned on my side to move things along, and the chat started. I was beginning to think this was a leisurely no rush punt, fooled again. Kissing was passionless closed lips, I’ve decided I’m the ugliest punter in the land that no self respecting pro$$ie will ever kiss so others may fair better. Onto OWO which was preceded by the comment of, “Don’t come in my mouth.” After a minute or so I was thinking, “You’ve got to put it in your mouth before I can come in it.”

Moved into 69 but she was wanking me off so I asked her to move around so that I could enjoy RO for a while. She has a very nice pussy, clean shaven and tight which she aloud me to munch on for a while with some light finger play. I’m more inclined to think she faked a little orgasm but who cares. She gets up to fetch a condom and tells me I have to come now.

Covered up, she climbs on top for some cow girl. The strangest part of the punt, I’m not sure whether she was enjoying it or in pain. I did ask if she was alright but didn’t get much of a response and being hurried to finish I wasn’t about to stop and then it was over.

You are forewarned fellow punters, if you like flavourless ice cream (too bland to be called vanilla) and wholesome bodies then you might enjoy Sandra.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Uoti2

Good review. Thanks for posting - and for reminding me of Sandra.

In fact, what you wrote is so similar to the girl and indeed the meeting I remember that it's unnervingly, almost eerily familiar. That's her to a tee: beautiful eyes, cute face, ace tits, shame about the rest of the torso starting to suffer from Swindon Woman Syndrome. But time-waster and clock-watcher extraordinaire, plus making every excuse under the sun for not properly doing OWO, let alone CIM, despite verbal and written confirmation that she "enjoys" them.

Only one point of contention:

I’m the ugliest punter in the land that no self respecting pro$$ie will ever kiss

Back off, stranger, that thar's MY territory.

Offline Not_today

Yup, i've had a similar experience with her - at the old bedsit - how weird was that place?

She doesnt mind stuff being done to her but not the other way around?!

Online Stiltskin

Yup, i've had a similar experience with her - at the old bedsit - how weird was that place?

I know, it was like a wedge of cheese! If I remember rightly, I think I had to squeeze past her washing machine just to get to the bedroom.

Glad I only stayed for 1/2 an hour.