Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rafaela Victoria - Paddington - TOFTT ?  (Read 7050 times)

Offline TheVerseLife

This is a TS review… move along if not your style.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Been a while since I posted here, but finally re-upped sub and figured I’d come back with a review that, from my perspective, is of the TOFTT variety.

Was in London in last fall, a chunk of April, and currently doing a stint here now. This week I met up with Rafaela Victoria (see link). The punchline: paid £150 for what felt like 90 minutes but was just over 60 minutes. She is a verse gal who topped me like an absolute maniac. I enjoyed it, but depends on your interests and what you seek in a SP, so YMMV.

Comms: Was feeling drawn to her profile but took a few days to pull the trigger, given the seeming lack of reviews. Had a few drinks in me late at night and thought it was as good of a time as ever to scratch the itch so I hit her up and was on my way to her spot around Paddington area with a 35-40 minute lead time. She was super responsive, direct, and preferred to txt rather than call. I don’t need a GFE flirtatious experience over text or the phone, but she was playful enough via text to give me a good vibe. Also, not my first rodeo dealing with a Brazilian TS with a language barrier, so I thought little of that preference on her part. Good part was she was willing to give her flat details when I was a few minutes away, rather than making me wait until the very last second (which I absolutely loathe due to then wondering the area like an idiot as you wait for the SP). She spoke well enough in person with the basics, and that’s all I needed. Overall a positive here.

Location: I get to her spot near Paddington (London Mews area). I’m not overly familiar with all of the “do not fly” areas, but, as mentioned above, I had her flat details before arriving at her location which made everything very streamlined. Her flat was pretty bare bones, as is typical. Didn’t see anything that sent me running from the hills (e.g., heavy drugs, vermin/bugs, excess rubbish, etc)., but I was less focused on the specifics of the flat’s aesthetics and more focused on Rafaella and my buzz. To that end, I know these gals sometimes have a rotating set of residences where they have multiple units in one building and rotate the bedrooms. It was a multi room flat, but I didn’t get the full tour nor did I get that kind of vibe, for what it’s worth. But I  really didn’t care.

Looks: She was the girl in the pics. Her body is of the “brick house” variety. Clearly has had a lot of work done, but also is a fitness enthusiast. Not as toned as Bebe or Leticia Close, but more of a thick thoroughbred type, like a Pamela Novaes or Dominique Charre. I usually fair well with the strong thick girls, as they typically have better topping skills (on average) and can really take control. As stated, her stroke game lived up to the optics, as she utilized those thighs and glutes like pistons. Her face is definitely not my favorite, but I was drunk and willing to look past it (e.g., jawline). Her cock was of the 7inch thick variety. Not crazy big, like the cannon on Gabby Borges (still can’t believe how big that one is), but certainly large enough to require a slow start and leave someone waddling a bit afterwards. She wore fitness clothes (yoga pants), per my request, and filled them out as hoped.

The sordid details: As mentioned, she was direct when we started off, we got things moving a bit and she enjoyed how I was already hard coming into her flat. She started stroking me over the pants then reached her hand down my pants and giving a bit of a tug. She then pushed my hand to do the same to her and she was already 60-70% hard and growing. She gave a coy grin with a nod/gesture that I am all too familiar with and so without either of us needing to say a word, I got down on my knees and started sucking. I held eye contact with her where possible (her cock is more of the straight/upwards variety, making it harder to maintain eye contact), and really enjoyed this. Clearly she did too. Without delay, she had me on my knees and was entering (covered) from behind. It was taking a minute, so she pushed me onto my stomach and tried again. She actually held my arms down next to me and then used her legs to squeeze my legs together and pin them down in a bit of a vice grip. Said otherwise, she had me locked in where she wanted me and eased herself in accordingly. At that point, I surrendered to her and it was fully game on, she mounted me, bulldogged me, head stomped me, folded me up like a pretzel missionary, put me on top then jack hammered from underneath me, etc. This is why it felt like 90 minutes, because it was near non-stop and I kept getting lost in the thrill of being owned. Fast forward, and I start grabbing her balls through my leg as she’s plowing me doggy, she audibly let me know she liked that and her pace quickened even more as I felt her balls further “draw up”, sabd shortly thereafter she pulled out, yanked off the condom, and not 10 seconds later was cumming on my face (She wanted to unleash in my mouth but that’s not my game, usually). She was 80% hard and I hadn’t cum yet but was edged like crazy, so I asked/signaled if she could suit back up and enter me missionary to stroke me off. She was able to get it back in, put some lube in her hand, and then made me finish in about 30 seconds.

Overall: A thoroughbred top with a face that’s better dimly lit but the experience was certainly a positive. But clearly YMMV. I am unsure how much of a bottom she is, it never felt like an option based on our chemistry and how fast we got down to business. I wouldn’t expect to socialize a ton, maybe she would with some people, but I wasn’t looking for that. Her apartment wasn’t great but nothing that made me squeamish, which is fine enough for me.

Again, I thought this was a TOFTT, so I gave more details than if she had a dozen of reviews already. Of course, if others have seen her and I missed the comments/reviews, then please feel free to share accordingly.

Since my visits from last fall onwards, I am also behind on Larissa Lopez, Mickaella, Bebe, Gabby Bianco, and Leticia Close. I’ll try to get to them soon, and will make sure they are less “War & Peace” styled haha.

Offline Arcy

Thanks for the great review.

How tall do you think Rafaela is?

Offline TheVerseLife

Thanks for the great review.

How tall do you think Rafaela is?

I’m terrible with these things but likely around 5’8”.

Offline TheVerseLife

People PMd me to see which Rafaella I was referencing in my prior post re: top vs. bottom preferences, so bringing this up while also giving a brief update on a second visit I had with her...

Moreover, I saw her again last fall-ish. She had gotten a bit thicker and must have done some hormones (looked shapelier, tits were less “bolt-ons”), so she wasn't as feverish or diamond hard but was still a top who enjoyed receiving oral. Her ads are updated, as is her IG, where she looks to have slimmed back down to the more toned athletic build when i first met her. Her face looks more like the pic where she’s taking a selfie of herself staring at the mirror, less like the other more photoshopped versions (which also show blue-ish eyes, her eyes are brown). Everything was safe and hygienic for both visits, for your information.

I can write a separate review if needed, but I’d still rate her a positive, so I figured it’d only be necessary if my overall rating truly changed.

I’m curious if anyone else gave her a visit?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 03:31:51 am by TheVerseLife »

Offline TheVerseLife

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeah, she's 5’6”-5’7” and her hands are smashed together, so I stand by my 7inch-ish estimate with above average girth.

Offline Arcy

I tried her a couple of years
It was positive. She was nice and keen to please. But quite masculine in face and body language.
The location was bad.
I think she duos with janessa

Offline TheVerseLife

I tried her a couple of years
It was positive. She was nice and keen to please. But quite masculine in face and body language.
The location was bad.
I think she duos with janessa

Her place wasn’t great when I saw her first but she was in a different spot the second time which was a modest improvement. I’ve been in some absolute horror show spots, so it’s all relative.

Makes sense about duos with Janessa, as a quick scroll of their listed socials shows them tagged in a few pictures/clips together. Janessa is 42, so I’d venture Victoria is just a few years behind her. Either way, that’s a potentially serious spit roasting, going by the athleticism they both exhibit.

Thanks for the additional feedback

Offline Arcy

Of the two i preferred Janessa but a threesome with those two would be a good experience