Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashanti at Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Last week
External Link/Members Only
£45+10 owo
Had a bit of time and with being fairly disillusioned with AW I headed over to the old punting mile. I phoned ahead and Roses had availability with Ashanti at my requested time.
I'd never met Ashanti but reports on here and elsewhere were good.
On arrival despite not visiting for 5 years Tracy on reception recognised me immediately with a warm greeting and the briefest of catch ups I was shown through to an upstairs room with a shower next door. A few minutes later in bounced Ashanti curvy petite mixed race attractive young lady extremely well presented and dressed in match lingerie set stockings suspenders and black/red high heels.
Very warm and friendly asking what I liked to do before we started and checking I was OK with kissing.
No massage offered as Ashanti crawled across the bed and we went straight into a fantastic snogging session with hands all over each other. Ashanti has great tits with dark prominent nipples which I feasted on. My fingers then went inside Ashantis knickers and after checking inserted 2 fingers into her moist pussy with plenty of verbal encouragement.
After a while I laid back and Ashanti went into a lengthy ball licking session with loads of eye contact which was amazing. Lots of nice soft touches and more filthy chat asking if I was enjoying what she was doing. The chat continues throughout.
After a while the Owo started and was slow as requested deep and plenty of spit.This girl really is a performer and you as the customer are the sole focus of her attention. I held her head down for a while as she gagged on my cock.
I asked her to run her tongue down my inner thighs which she did no problem again the eye contact was spot on as she did that.
Back to cock sucking and there was no rush at all. During  the appointment the door  popped open and Tracy while she was walking past stuck her head round the door and offered Ashanti verbal encouragement.
The excellent blowjob continued as I began to get very hard but not hard enough to shag her I felt so on this occasion I declined her request.
We finished with a hand job which I asked to go very slow just before I came and the request was followed perfectly. As the spunk shout out she didn't break stride and continued the perfect pace of the hand job until I was completely drained at which point she told me I'd been Ashanti'd.
Lovely touch.
Great service just over the full half hour fantastic girl and her attitude is a real asset.
I would happily return.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 09:52:10 am by Diamond Dave 2 »

Offline Logitech

She sounds fantastic. Going to get over to see her as soon as I can. Does she offer CIM by any chance?

Online Bustydusty

She sounds fantastic. Going to get over to see her as soon as I can. Does she offer CIM by any chance?
I don’t think so but most others there do

Offline suede

Is she from the Carribean  ?

Offline zaitmi999

Yes she does. I've done this a couple of times. She gives a fantastic service overall.

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Yes she does. I've done this a couple of times. She gives a fantastic service overall.

I don't think so sounded like a regular English girl but didn't ask