Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Polish Nikki - Bredbury Stockport  (Read 1513 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6840367) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline richardredhen

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

AW profile: Basic profile, not to much to go off. A couple of pics, I am not 100% convinced they are her but could be.

Comms: Contacted her at about 3:00pm by text for 4:00pm appointment, replied quickly with very short messages.

Location: Flat in Bredbury, parking available close by. The entrance to the flat is off a busy road not far from a junction so there is a lot of standing traffic so not the easiest to get into without been noticed. Small bedroom near front door with nothing but a bed and bedside table in it. 

Price: £60 15 min

Services: OWO, protected sex.

Nikki: probably in her 40s, big tits, big gut, reasonable arse. She smelt like she had either had a glass of wine or a heavy night the night before. Her perfume was that sickly vanilla one (I hate it when they wear strong perfume). she seemed polite and friendly.

Summary:
There were a few things that made me unhappy with her. I booked half hour but when got there was told she could only do 15 minutes. I felt like she was in a bit of a rush, there was clearly someone else in the flat, she smelt of booze, she kept leaving the room at the start and end.
She did do good oral although not for long and the sex was a little different. There may be potential there but I left feeling a little disappointed hence the neutral. 

Visit Again?: Probably not

The Punt in detail.

So I had planned to see someone that afternoon but ended up working in the morning and ended up rushing my booking, non of the girls I had my eye on had there lights on so a frantic search and I fired a message off to Nikki asking if she was available around 16:00. I got a yes and a postcode. so agreed to see her then. Grabbed a quick shower and text her saying I was there at (about 15:57). She buzzed me in and hid behind the door before leading me to a very very small bedroom with a bed and a bedside table leaving about 2ft of floor space.

She then asked how long and I told her half an hour, she said she could only do 15 minutes as she's finishing and needs to catch a train. I wasn't to pleased about his obviously as I don't do 15 minute bookings. I asked how  much £60 (instead of £80 for half hour) after she made a joke about just give me everything you got, (I didn't laugh). I paid the £60 and she disappeared for what seemed like ages, I could hear her talking to someone else in the other room. I get that they may want someone else there for security but I don't want to know about it. I got my shoes off and waited for her to comeback, hearing someone else there made me feel a little uneasy so I didn't get undressed yet. 

She eventually came back "watch you toes under the door" as she opened it. So I started to get undressed and then she muted something and popped out again. "watch you toes" she returned with a condom and opened it. I asked if she did OWO (as it was advertised) she got naked and sat on the bed and started to suck my cock while I stud there which to be fair to her felt pretty good, no eye contact or anything. After not long and a quick play with her big tits she stuck on a condom lay on her back and spread her legs. I climbed on and got stuck in. I didn't really feel very warmed up and she was grinding my cock (in missionary which I found weird) and I ended up cumming pretty quick which seemed like her intension.

I got dressed and went home and had a wank. 

I didn't give her negative as she did do her job, I just didn't like her much or the agreeing 30 minutes and changing last minute. (maybe she had a busy day or maybe she's always like that). I would be interested if anyone else has had a good/bad experience with her.

Offline Logitech

I had a punt in said apartment last year with another Polish girl. Exactly the same kind of experience and I could hear multiple male voices and laughing/bottles clinking in presumably the living area, quite off putting. I’m surprised some of the other residents haven’t clocked on as it’s a bit of a conveyor belt that apartment and as you say a view obvious entrance.

Offline Deepstroker

Sounds dreadful . She had plenty of time to delay and talk with her associates but not enough time to provide the time and services agreed ? She sounds like a lazy useless scammer . A definite negative in my ( small) book

Offline richardredhen

Yeah, maybe I will avoid this flat in the future.

Reading it back it does sound pretty bad, maybe it should of been a a negative review. Its not the worst punt I have had though.