Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry - The Georgian - Oldham  (Read 982 times)

Offline Mark_bm

I've been visiting Cherry since early April every 2-3 weeks.  Not got around to a review yet so here we go. 

I usually see her for an hour @ £100, and pay for her extras Kissing OWOTC and rimming which comes to £40 total.  The odd time I have extended the booking 30 or 60 minutes for £50 or £100 more. 

The rooms in the georgian are good, there's not many places like this anymore. Old school knocking shop vibes and clean with decent showers.

I don't like the rooms just off the reception because it doesn't feel very private you can hear everyone in reception.  Prefer the penthouse on the top floor or one of the other rooms out if the way a bit.  The fantasy room in the cellar is OK too. 

I hadn't been here in years until April, read a few of her reviews and decoded she was worth a go.

Looks wise I think she's really pretty, and has a great body with curves where I want them.   And a nice big rack too!  Pictures on the site are accurate.  I would say her age at 29 is about right.

She is probably the friendliest amd most easy going WG I've seen in a long time.   Xmanchesterfun was my reg before Cherry and they are quite similar. Cherry isn't quite as sub as XMF but she's fairly passive and happy to take instructions. 

I like lots of oral on me (who doesnt) and she's great at this, starting with a slow tease and building up to hard face fucking, with some rimming mixed in.  She's got lots of stamina, like a machine.   

I've given her oral a couple of times and she responds well and is either a great actress or enjoys it a lot.  It  doesn't feel fake anyway.
She never rushes, we do keep an eye on the time together as I want to pace myself.... but she often say, no rush plenty of time left.
She sometimes gives a cheeky dirty look looking up at me which is hot AF.  And sometimes comes up with suggestions of positions or different ways to try things which is always welcome. 

The finale is either facial, cim, or throatpie. She's happy with any and sticks around a little while afterwards making sure I've finished fully.
We have occasionally ran over chatting afterwards.  But the action usually ends bang on time. 

Highly recommend.  I will be going back a fair few times I reckon.
I fancy a long session with her at some point if time/money allows. 

Offline standardpostage

« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 02:05:41 pm by standardpostage »