Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Seductive - Bournemouth  (Read 1340 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6832476) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Dogfather

Has a vivastreet ad as well sometimes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has been known as Bianca too.

Made an appointment and travelled to the Queens Park area of town.
No response once I arrived.
I hung around for a little bit to give her a chance but guessed I got bumped for someone else.

Have a Plan B ready if you try to arrange something with this one.

Offline shyguy3636

She used to be Andrea suductive xx inbetween Bianca and Lucy, She is on my avoid list as she used to offer Bareback.
She also raised her incall rates to £150hr was £120 as Andrea and £100  Bianca

You dodged a bullet with this one, there are better options,
her profile is definatley tempting though.

Offline southcoastpunter

there are better options,

who would you suggest? she is slim, attractive and in her 20's. I would welcome similar options (but with more reliablity of course)

Offline shyguy3636

Busty Bonnie is the real deal, Hard to book her though unless you book a week in advance.
She is by far the hottest ive seen lately, she hides her face in pics but she is actually hot, amazing body, and really good service.

Innocent angel has a very good reputation, not seen her myself yet, but shes on my hotlist, again has limited availability though.

Offline Nickernack

I agree with busty bonnie she is good allrounder cim and swallow too.

Offline southcoastpunter

thank you shy guy and nickernack - i have had a look at busty bonnie. whilst she does look good in many ways, she has fake boobs and i HATE fake boobs - plus she is now £200 ph.

I have seen innocent angel albeit about 3 years ago now - and must try her again sometime. She was good - the only downside was she was very small busted. i don't mind small boobs (actually prefer them to big boobs) but she has (or had at the time) very small boobs. i know, there is no pleasing some people, huh!!