Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NOELIA - Reading - Perfect!!!  (Read 3852 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7222036) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Blazing29

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened in June 2023

Comms - Texted via WhatsApp on the same day early morning and agreed to meet 3 hours later. Make sure to confirm the services and any request you have before the meeting to avoid wasting any time during the punt by trying to explain. She uses translator to communicate with you.

Location - 5 mins walk from Reading Station and once you get to place, it's the building on your right. I took the public transport but parking seems very limited nearby but there is a multi-storey car park by the station.

Services - 1 hour £150 for DFK. Sex, tits play, OWO

Requested service - Dress request and standing foreplay at the beginning which she obliged.

Meet - Had to text her from outside the door and waited roughly 30 -45 seconds. I assume there was another punter seeing her roommate and she waited for him to get inside the room but there are only few doors next to hers and it was discreet. She led me to the bedroom after opening the door. Bed size was good and comfortable, had fan running which was very much needed in this heatwave. She asked if I needed a shower and I politely declined as I had a shower before the meet but she had to use the translator to understand what I said. So I would recommend trying to have a minimal conversation if you don't want any interruption during the punt.

Action - Spent 10 mins kissing and caressing while standing and exploring each others body. Started LFK, then progressed to proper DFK with tongue action. She swiftly dropped to her knee for OWO which was out of the world in my opinion, nice and slow with good eye contact, got me very excited and then we jumped onto bed for more passionate kissing. 1st round was cowgirl where she rode me nice and slow which was perfect for kissing but unfortunately i came quick but she continued kissing me for at least a minute before getting off. She cleaned me up, went to the bathroom and came back with a glass of water. Then immediately we laid down the bed for more kissing, caressing for good amount of time.

I must say she put a great amount of effort to make me hard again and she was very patience during that time. Started 2nd round with Missionary, doggy and finished off with cowgirl. Kissing throughout the session with tongue action. She cleaned me up and then had a shower before leaving. Tried to tell her that i had a really good time with her but used a translator again to understand. Don't bother trying to hold a conversation with her.

Summary - It was a perfect punt for me, pretty young girl with good tits size which she lets you suck them however you want, DFK throughout the session. I highly recommended her and would visit her again.

Offline nudda

Thanks for the review. Her profile is no longer active. Can you share the whatsapp number ?

Offline nudda

strange. all other profile links work but this one.

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review. Her profile is no longer active. Can you share the whatsapp number ?

FYI matey, it’s against the rules to share numbers that aren’t currently advertised.

Offline Private Parts

Dream on Nudda.  :hi:

Online Blazing29

Sorry, cannot share the number as its against the rules but checked the link myself just now ans it's working.

Online Blazing29

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened in June 2023

Comms - Texted via WhatsApp on the same day early morning and agreed to meet 3 hours later. Make sure to confirm the services and any request you have before the meeting to avoid wasting any time during the punt by trying to explain. She uses translator to communicate with you.

Location - 5 mins walk from Reading Station and once you get to place, it's the building on your right. I took the public transport but parking seems very limited nearby but there is a multi-storey car park by the station.

Services - 1 hour £150 for DFK. Sex, tits play, OWO

Requested service - Dress request and standing foreplay at the beginning which she obliged.

Meet - Had to text her from outside the door and waited roughly 30 -45 seconds. I assume there was another punter seeing her roommate and she waited for him to get inside the room but there are only few doors next to hers and it was discreet. She led me to the bedroom after opening the door. Bed size was good and comfortable, had fan running which was very much needed in this heatwave. She asked if I needed a shower and I politely declined as I had a shower before the meet but she had to use the translator to understand what I said. So I would recommend trying to have a minimal conversation if you don't want any interruption during the punt.

Action - Spent 10 mins kissing and caressing while standing and exploring each others body. Started LFK, then progressed to proper DFK with tongue action. She swiftly dropped to her knee for OWO which was out of the world in my opinion, nice and slow with good eye contact, got me very excited and then we jumped onto bed for more passionate kissing. 1st round was cowgirl where she rode me nice and slow which was perfect for kissing but unfortunately i came quick but she continued kissing me for at least a minute before getting off. She cleaned me up, went to the bathroom and came back with a glass of water. Then immediately we laid down the bed for more kissing, caressing for good amount of time.

I must say she put a great amount of effort to make me hard again and she was very patience during that time. Started 2nd round with Missionary, doggy and finished off with cowgirl. Kissing throughout the session with tongue action. She cleaned me up and then had a shower before leaving. Tried to tell her that i had a really good time with her but used a translator again to understand. Don't bother trying to hold a conversation with her.

Summary - It was a perfect punt for me, pretty young girl with good tits size which she lets you suck them however you want, DFK throughout the session. I highly recommended her and would visit her again.

Visited Noelia again last week and received an even better service from her. Messaged a day before the meet and asked me to confirm on the day. I thought i would add it here as i did not want to post 2 reviews about the same girl within a month.