Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily_Rose_xx - Brighton Incall  (Read 2508 times)

8 review(s) for Rose Maddox (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Coreytrevorf35

Emily Rose
External Link/Members Only

Visited recently as I wanted to try more around Brighton area.

Price: £130 - 30min Incall

Comms: Messaged on AW a couple days before, prompt response and booking made online. Phone number given and text on arrival to postcode for exact address.

Location: Fairly decent parking (free) on her road which is unusual in Brighton but it's not near the centre so probably why. Top floor flat but totally worth the walk. Clean apartment and bedroom, small and cosy.

Appearance:  Light ginger hair, cute face like a girl next door type - nothing special but not ugly either! mid twenties perhaps? Big, soft natural boobs, small body and a nice juicy ass. Really good body and her tits are bigger than they look in photos and to match, a clean shaven perfect innie pussy.

Services: 30min incall. Showered for 5 minutes then straight to the bedroom. She wore nice black lingerie and stroked me over my boxers as I began to finger her. Gave oral with no complaints, she was clean and fresh and got nice and wet. Asked her to bend over and began to rim her. Asshole was pink and clean, then into 69 (owo) for a while. She sucked well, I had no complaints. Felt like a genuine blowie from someone who likes it, rather than "let's get this over with". Into cowgirl where I almost finished early because her tits in your face are just incredible, especially on that body of hers. Sucked her nipples to no complaints although she says on her page she's sensitive - might be just lucky? Into doggy where again I didn't last long before I had to flip her into missionary so I could play with her big, soft natural boobs while trying hard not to cum.
Popped in the bag, cleaned up and had a nice chat. She's very friendly and easy to talk to.

Overall: She's not one of these romanian barbies or a model-type looker, but for the services and her incredible body she's definitely worth the price. I will be keeping her on my list as a potential regular, she's relaxed, no issues whatsoever, didn't kill the mood with rules or "no XYZ" just simple, sexy, fun. Worth every penny. 

Offline geo2023

Hello good review her profile says she is not working at the monument or i would try and book probably a holiday break