Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shannon 34DD (Outcall)  (Read 3847 times)

2 review(s) for shannon34dd (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I recently met with Shannon.  The build up to the punt was very good.  Great friendly communications and SMS'ing on the day.

Shannon arrived on time.  She is a pretty blonde quite tall in heels and she was discretly dressed.  I would say she is larger than the 34 suggests in her handle, more a 36 possibly a 38.  Though the breasts are there!  She is great to talk to, very good banter and quick off the mark, all of which make a punt a lot more pleasurable.

Sex was good, FK, OWO, RO and different positions.  Two pops.  Note: She is very cognisant of time.

Shannon offers a good, social GFE.

External Link/Members Only

Offline King Nuts

Thanks for the review. Profile is refreshingly blather-free and she looks like a good bet.

Did you get charged for any 'extras'?

Offline shagbambi

No extras to my knowledge.  But I am fairly vanilla (no anal, filming or CIM) where it is often charged.

Offline Peterbry

I saw her close to a year ago. I concur with your experience, with one minor difference. She was 'tipsy' when she came to see me. A fun lively tipsy, but tipsy none the less, which I didn't really appreciate. It was only 9pm as well so turning up to me after a few drinks wasn't exactly the experience I was looking for.

I did partake in anal and wasn't charged extra. However, it was some quick anal fun at the end of the punt and, as stated, she is a clock watcher so time was up.

She does have obvious tattoos if that's a turn off for anyone.

Offline backofthenet

currently contemplating adding her to my hotlist. Is she pretty, would you say? Age 27 feel about right?  ta

Offline sublimetoridiculous

currently contemplating adding her to my hotlist. Is she pretty, would you say? Age 27 feel about right?  ta

No, 27 is code for mid thirties I'd say. But don't worry, she is attractive and fun.

Offline shagbambi

mrhappypants

Hi Shagbambi, with respect to your recommendation,  have you read the guide to writing reviews on the punting wiki?   The reason I ask is that it does not sound like you would repeat the punt if it were to go exactly as the first one. For that matter a tipsy girl on an outcall sounds like it could be all sorts of trouble. That, plus age, plus clock watching, plus larger than advertised...

Dave

Offline shagbambi

In the above punt Shannon arrived sober but we shared a bottle of wine together, so she left pissed.  It was not the world's biggest negative for me but others may have an issue.  She would not be the first merry women to ride my cock  ;)

I generally never see a girl twice because I like variety.  Only 1 in 10 girls do I see a second time.  Of those, 1 in 5, do I see three times or more.  So for me 1 in 50 girls would make the cut to what I would call a regular of sorts.

It thus becomes very hard and actually unfair to dish out 45 negative reviews when in most cases the girls have done everything really well.  I have had a grand time, they have done everything I have asked of them or have agreed before the punt with them, worn specific lingerie and generally not clock-watched. 
Neutrals for me are when they annoy me or their technique just does not suit me but am sure others would not have a problem ie. over the top americans drive me insane but this would not really be an issue for others.
Negatives for me are the pisstakes ie.  not doing what has been agreed, trying to get extra cash for basic services (think Roumanians), missing confirmed bookings, blatant B&S, cheating on time.  I normally have 5 in 50 shit punts   (either neutral or negative).  I have been surprisingly lucky in this respect.  I suspect that this is because I am primarily an outcall only punter.  Outcall girls are often part-timers and they always take a break between punters because they have to get to their next meeting.  By the very nature of an outcall I also control the location.

I hope this helps you better understand my logic. 

Offline Hobbit

I recently met with Shannon.  The build up to the punt was very good.  Great friendly communications and SMS'ing on the day.

Shannon arrived on time.  She is a pretty blonde quite tall in heels and she was discretly dressed.  I would say she is larger than the 34 suggests in her handle, more a 36 possibly a 38.  Though the breasts are there!  She is great to talk to, very good banter and quick off the mark, all of which make a punt a lot more pleasurable.

Sex was good, FK, OWO, RO and different positions.  Two pops.  Note: She is very cognisant of time.

Shannon offers a good, social GFE.

External Link/Members Only

How good is her DFK? And how much does she clockwatch? (Can't believe she clock watches even whilst she's typsy/drunk)  :dash:

Offline shagbambi

DFK was sporadic and interspersed between normal FK.

As for the time keeping she had an alarm on her phone and she notified her driver that she would be on her way by sms.  I was not shortchanged, but the majortity of my punts have a habit of over running, so time keeping is something I note.

Offline Hobbit

DFK was sporadic and interspersed between normal FK.

As for the time keeping she had an alarm on her phone and she notified her driver that she would be on her way by sms.  I was not shortchanged, but the majortity of my punts have a habit of over running, so time keeping is something I note.

Thanks. Wish she had more pictures. I never understand why girls don't put up better pics, it makes no business sense.  :scare:

Was she friendly and accommodating with requests or was she a "I don't do this or that" kind of girl?

Offline shagbambi

She is really very friendly and easy going.  As for accomodating requests, I can't answer as I am a very vanilla punter.