External Link/Members Only£60 for 15 minutes
Not many reviews for this one but
Had the horn all day and seen the green light on so thought I’d chance the 15 minutes.
Fired a WhatsApp off and she has a face picture on her WhatsApp profile which looks quite pretty IMO.
answered straight away saying she was available in 30 mins and sent post code. Flat was in carville area not far from the courtesan abode. Text to say I had arrived and flat number given. Door opened and got to say I was a little disappointed and glad I’d only risked the 15 minutes. Painfully thin and looking a little haggered IMO. fairly tasteful tattoos covering the neck and chest which I was aware of from the whatsapp pic so they didn’t bother me but she looked as if she should be a good couple of stone heavier and she would be a stunner. Anyway, tokens exchanged and a quick chat about what I wanted. I was purely after a bit RO followed by oral on me with a CIM/FACIAL finish which was fine by her. We both got naked and I went down on her freshly shaven minge. Clean and fresh and very receptive. After a short while I was conscious I only had 15 minutes so I lay down and we swapped roles. OWO was ok but nothing special. When I was nearly at PONR I stood up while she knelt on the bed and continued sucking my cock she then lay down so I could wank off onto her face and mouth but she lay in such a way that it was a little tricky and I pretty much glazed her tits and neck. I asked where the wipes were and they were on the floor next to a glass with empty condom wrappers and used wipes and used blobs. I got dressed had a little bit crack and left. Doesn’t warrant a negative as I pretty much got what I wanted and she was a nice lass but not a positive either as I certainly wouldn’t return and the bedroom was rank.