Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara - Kettering. Excellent  (Read 1517 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6951978) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tightfoot69

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £130

I fancied a punt close by in this hot weather and saw this profile. Always unsure with not much feedback but took a chance. Arranged by text.

She also had an AW account but seems to have disappeared. Definitely the lady in the photos. A sexy natural Polish lady. A bit of a mum tummy but I was still turned on.

Full on DFK as soon as I was through the door. If you like kissing you will be very happy. Even was licking all over my face at one point. Some great OWO before I returned the favour and licked her pussy and rimmed her. Very fresh despite the hot weather.

A bit of 69 and I was rimming her as I exploded a week’s worth into her mouth. She took it well and disappeared to spit out. We lay on the bed chatting and kissing before I was ready to go again. Managed a second pop and came in her mouth again.

It seemed a bit of a rush to get me out despite having 5-10 minutes left but I was ready to go anyway. She says she is going back to Poland this week but might return next month. She also works with a friend who she does duos with so may try that.

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 06:31:41 pm by scutty brown »