Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona thai massage99- Nottingham  (Read 745 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7186073) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline dreedy

External Link/Members Only

Excellent comms

Booked in for 30mins at £70 pretty short notice, confirmed cim/facial via text although knew its was unlikely to be her I was speaking with.

Venue
Easy to find, very Discreet

Girl
Better than the pics, probs late 30s early 40s. Tiny with great tits. A little stand off ish imo but I think this may be just the Thai way/humour?

Punt
Downhill from here unfortunately. I attempted to re confirm what I was after but she seemingly played dumb, no kissing other than small pecks, no cim facial etc but worst of all was the fucking wet wipes! I totally understand and respect the need for her to be as hygienic as possible but this was ridiculous. Every 1min, wiping my cock, spitting in to tissue. If I touched my cock, out with the wipes. I was losing wood constantly. Again, I was initially accepting of this but it was just a joke after a while. I was fresh as a daisy when I arrived- recon I may have looked like a filthy twat to her lol.

Few different positions which were decent to be fair but couldn't wait to leave. Feeling was definitely mutual, basically threw me out the door!

Overall i just don't think there was any connection, not had much luck with these thais! Unfortunately a negative

« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 02:52:44 pm by dreedy »