Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona Thai massage99 - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1696 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7186073) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rolling the dice on another, after some shitty punts recently, there’s a load of Thais in town I’m guessing for this weekend’s festival to buy the food.

Comma all by text, the reply says £70 inc owo, cim, dt, kissing etc

She’s very short, well built and massive tits (real)

Kissing wasn’t really there, but she offers anal as a £30 add on I say no thanks, she says why?  I say tell you later.

On the bed naked as she returns from investing the cash, I’m told wow that’s too big for my fanny, I’m thinking oh, ok time for a refund and walk, she says she can make me cum another way, and she starts to suck as it grows, I ask still offering anal? And she laughs, I say that’s why I said no, you’d be getting my £30 back about now.
The bonus pretty good, 69 decent as she bags me up, Soni must be getting some.

She lays and lubes and says just half of it,ok?
So me start and surprisingly she’s roomy.
We pick the pace up as she takes the lot and I enjoy looking at her facial expressions  :D
Few more positions and I fill the bag after a few “you need to cum now” which (and my hearing is shit) thought for the last 5 mins she was saying condom ok now? And I kept looking and saying yes.  :dash:
I’ll get my tabs check over the weekend  :D

All in all a decent experience for £70
I thought she was a nice girl, great tits, took a good fucking with a smile, my have been pushed near the end but I didn’t hear properly so not bothered

If you not as long I bet the anal would have been fun as a tried with my thumb.

I’d recommend and would return, solid 7/10 I’d say.

Offline dreedy

Cheers for the review. Could u give a rough idea where she's located chap?

Offline dreedy

Never mind, sorted, review to follow

Online gbyld87

I could fuck Ana de Armis for 20 quid at 40,000ft in a G7, but if she started telling me it's time to cum I'd still be knocking her down to a Neutral.

Offline wantkinkyfun