Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Asian00 - MF couple duo - Harrow  (Read 2120 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6071225) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline mojo88

External Link/Members Only

Felt like something different so thought I’d venture out to the couples section.
Found this couple and thought I’d give it a go.

Comms were very easy. Organised within a few texts same day. Post code provided and once they’re given clear instructions on how to enter apartment. The place has a receptionist but once buzzed in you go straight to the lift. The apartment itself was clean and tidy. Directed straight to bedroom.

Had a good chat and offered drinks. Very friendly couple and chatty.
Male was tall light skinned Asian, approx 6/7 inches
Female was tall dark skinned (poss South Indian and defo darker than the pics), quite big but still really friendly.

They ask if you are bi or straight when sorting the paperwork
Action was below average compared to what I’ve had in the past with other couples. No DFK just lips kissing no tongues. A bit of OWO but no effort put into it. Sex is done with her eyes closed. Very minimal noises coming from her. She’d moan a bit when told to do so. Not sure if she’s actually enjoying it from either of us. Needs to be guided in what to do. If you like vanilla sex then this might be for you

What really put me off was the really pungent BO smell  :vomit:. Had to hold my breath for ages otherwise I would have flopped out. After that I avoided getting close and pumped missionary. Not sure who it was coming from. Came over her tits and had a shower before leaving as I didn’t want to get my clothes smelly.
If it wasn’t for the smell they could have just scraped a positive.

Defo not worth the £200 for the hour. Would happily pay extra to see another couple elsewhere

Offline undercoverpunter

Sounds like a very generous neutral tbh.  Sorry to hear of the experience, but thanks on my part as I'll remove them from my HL

Offline ukindianman

This should be enough for a negative: "What really put me off was the really pungent BO smell"  :vomit:

Offline mojo88

This should be enough for a negative: "What really put me off was the really pungent BO smell"  :vomit:

Yea sorry I was just bring extremely generous with my review as they seemed like a nice couple and the have had previous good reviews. Also it was a very hot day. Saying that, it still shouldn’t be a excuse to smell like that