Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina Girlfriend - Heathrow - B&S (Bait & Switch)  (Read 396 times)

3 review(s) for Latina Girlfriend (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline viktor1080

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was my plan A on last Saturday and located in one of the well known self-serviced apartment near a petrol pump. Booking made over the text everything agreed when reached the location radio silence for 10 minutes and then a text 'Where are you?'. Well room number given when I reached the room a well built Brazilian girl and not the one on profile came, I was not prepared to go with her and said she is not the one in profile and then she asked me to show the profile.

She then said this girl is gone away a long time back.

If you have her on your HL.. she is gone.  :thumbsdown:

Online newbie2014

That's a shame. I was about to write a negative review but she / the maid ghosted me after I travelled for over an hour from the other side of London only to give me BS excuse that her tummy was aching and if I could see her friend instead...

Offline viktor1080

All made up lies, around Heathrow area always expect B&S. One hour travel is not recommended for that area very sorry for your time lost.