Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica Olina Bayswater  (Read 4061 times)

5 review(s) for Monica.Bayswater (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline naz

External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1hour

Maya and Fallyn weren’t either working or not available for time I wanted so opted for Monica.

Flat is in the basement not in very good condition with a basic shower. Bedroom is average size with full length mirror on the cupboard and a small sofa. Small fan available to help cool down.

Monica looks a bit older in her pictures but in person looks younger. Speaks good English and can hold a conversation. Only been working 5 weeks, not many reviews so took a chance. She is very petite with a tight small pussy and real suckable boobs which is unusable as most have fake hard boobs.

Offers all advertised services, doesn’t follow a routine so guided her with what I wanted which worked well. Started off with DFK with tung, not bad technique. Shower taken on my own which was a bit of a shame as I do like starting off with a shared shower. Not Into rimming and she did not initiate so ok with me. Pussy is small  and tight so did not ask for anal, but asked if she offered it to which she said she does. OWO was pretty good attention to balls, asked to moved to mini sofa so I could layback and relax.? Did want to finish CIM but wasn’t quite happening so on with the condom and fucked her hard in missionary and doggy. Gave her a good licking no fingers allowed but got very wet, very responsive seems to enjoy it. Eventually came in the bag 2 weeks worth.

Provides a strong massage asked if I was ok and wanted it harder.

Round 2 more of the same.

All in all very positive left very happy considering she’s not been reviewed much. She did say she’s not that busy and maybe punters are looking younger WGs. I didn’t think she looked that old in person. Services delivered with enthusiasm and would visit her again.