Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elements in Ewell -No More  (Read 725 times)

Offline Stevelondon

The refurb of what was the Elements shop in Ewell is finished by the look.

Now known as “Kerala Ayurvedic Centre” a wellness and beauty clinic.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I haven't seen many reviews of the old place so maybe a lack of business? I didn't like the set up when I went there. Never been to a ayurveda place but assumed no extras. Also something about only male masseurs for male customers.

Offline Stevelondon

I drove by the old place months back and someone had smashed the front windows overnight.
I assumed they were just having it fixed and refurbished……. But no.

I never went to the old place anyway and know nothing about the new. But it does look very legit.

I suppose the Chinese massage place just across the road are happy……. No competition now.  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

I drove by the old place months back and someone had smashed the front windows overnight.
I assumed they were just having it fixed and refurbished……. But no.

I never went to the old place anyway and know nothing about the new. But it does look very legit.

I suppose the Chinese massage place just across the road are happy……. No competition now.  :D

If it's totally legit you have to wonder how long it will last, considering people generally have less discretionary spend and rents have gone through the roof.

Offline Hantsman2

I drove past today and as I was running very late couldn’t stop to try and assess whether or not legit.
Probably is

Offline Johnny

I made a call to them recently and didn’t get a hint of anything apart from high prices and no extras.