Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella of Diamond Dollz Manchester  (Read 1209 times)

infoseeker

Gabriella
External Link/Members Only

Overall a Positive BUT nearly earned herself a neutral for being such a "Stroppy Little Mademoiselle" at times.
Notable for being my first parlour punt ever, since I normally see Adultwork Independents.

July 2014

30mins
Standard Room £40
OWO £10
Kissing £10
------------------------
Total £60
------------------------

Existing Positive review by yorkshire123 which I punted off
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31670.0
Includes some observations on that
Height 5ft 6..............More 5ft 4
More 5ft... or 5ft 1 or 5ft 2 seriously shortest girl/wg I have ever been with.
Size 8......................6 would be nearer the mark I'm my opinion, very petite.
Is short but not petite skinny her lower half is curvyish at least 6 maybe 8.
Onto the bed RO, nice clean shaved pussy with a fingering allowed.
At discretion "No Fingers".  :thumbsdown:
She also left her glasses on throughout the session, something I've never seen before & really liked.
And if you try to lovingly/sensually take them off at some point don't be suprised if she shakes her head in annoyance.

Looks wise to be honest yeah she is pretty, but she is just a little girl with big glasses she ain't a stunner/beautiful by any stretch of the imagination at times looks a bit nerdy, has weak looking bone structure/jaw.  Under those glasses her face was heavily made up especially around the eyes, why I tried to get the glasses off was to get a better look at her I think she has them on partly to distract from the averageness of her face.

Body was decent enough as mentioned not skinny skinny I think the main plus here is her young age.  Has a body type that I can imagine going to shit when aging/having a baby but holding together for now.

£10 for kissing is well worth it - For a working girl she is an enthusiastic sensual kisser clearly enjoys it herself, at times due to her stroppiness I was denying it to her and she wanted it, that level of enthusiasm for kissing is a rarity for working girls in my experience.
Also responds very well to having her breasts fondled/sucked/licked literally felt her getting wet at this as I was going.
She started to play with her pussy enthusiastically at some point I never aim to induce such in wgs and in my experience it is rare, but a positive for her enthusiasm.  She certainly got wet enough.

£10 for OWO good use of spit but at some point she looked at me like she wanted to move onto sex and it hadn't been that long at all.

I think the Stroppy Little Mademoiselle persona is just a cover since she is suprisingly enthusiastic at times, its a bit weird actually she was well into it and then I motion to change positions and she remembers be "Stroppy Little Mademoiselle" and a funny look comes out on her face!

I went for the French accent, didn't notice it much since she barely spoke, the only things she did say were negativeish.  Like moaning/nearly screaming one time about "My Hair" (extensions) when it was caught under my hand briefly in missionary.
Perhaps prefers things to go to her script which I thing is a massage at beginning which is rare in my experience, since I resisited her script perhaps that got us off onto a less then totally positive start.

Would I see her again - Yes- Due to convenient location and good price and due to her being suprisingly enthusiastic at times and specifically with French Kissing, put off by "Stroppy Little Mademoiselle" persona.