Author Topic: Jessica of Lush escorts Birmingham  (Read 1733 times)

Offline pegman8

This happened earlier this month.
I was in Birmingham for a couple of days and have seen several reviews of Jessica so put her on my H.L.
After several unsuccessful attempts to make a booking, I was in luck and managed to get an hour from 12:30 to 13:30 for the following day. 0121-663-0849.
She was in a modern flat in the Chinese Quarter which was very clean and tidy.
She opened the door wearing a see through white gown through which a white bra and panties were visible.
We had a chat about what I wanted to happen and I gave her several role play scenarios. She chose to be my wife's younger sister.
She teased me by crossing and uncrossing her legs while telling me what she wanted to happen and I kept saying no you are my wife,s sister.
She then went to the toilet and came behind me saying "this is your last chance." When I turned round she had taken her bra off and was displaying her stunning tits. Now those of you who have seen her tits will know what an effect this had on me.
She then grabbed me and started to rub my cock through my jeans which was already quite hard.
She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom where she totally undressed me and went down on her knees to take me in her mouth. (OWO).
What followed was 40 minutes of good F.K. mutual oral including 69 where she chose to go on top, sex in several positions and culminated in a great tit wank which resulted in me shooting all over her neck.
We then went in the shower together, at her invitation, and washed off.
This was a great punt with a women who looks quite a few years younger than her stated age of 53.
Would I return? Probably not as she is now off my H.L. and there are plenty of others around.
Value for money. Those of you that have used Lush will know the price WAS £100 per hour. This has now changed and each lady can charge her own price. Jessica was £130 for the hour but still great VFM.
The only downside to Lush is there system of booking. You make an original booking, then the following morning have to call back for the address. and then call back again when you are outside the property.
This worked ok for me this time, but in the past I have not had my call answered until 8 minutes of my booking had already gone.

Offline Doyle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 621
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 19

Offline Dark Vader

Does your wife actually have a younger sister?  :D