Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky natalie1 - Enfield Town  (Read 1461 times)

8 review(s) for kinky natalie1 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Natalie for an hour yesterday, terrific. Called, hoping to see her 30mins later, but with traffic was nearly an hour, but no problem Good comms and more upmarket location than ofter the case although flat was small once inside the block. Started with a fright when door was opened by very short dark haired girl who was too large for my tastes. She took me into a bedroom and asked me which girl I had booked, phew!!

delighted whwn I saw Natalie, dressed very much girl next door in t shirt and shorts. I prefer a bit of glamour but it really suited her with her minimal make-up and hair in pony tail. She disappeared with money but was back in 2 minutes . She took of top and was wearing pink bra in her profile pics, but filled it a lot better than pics show. Lovely body with firm long legs.

Dived straight in to kiss me and then started owo, which I quickly stopped and asked for a condom. Went on to enjoy 2 lovely pops, great eye contact and no hint off clockwatching. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Only slight negative is that this is a busy flat and heard bell go several times and heard another punter negotiating.

Didn't spoil it ,excellent.

Offline brushhand811

Now I understand why flat was so busy, sexy nicole 19 is back, girl who let me in must be jessy - nice location with easy parking, need to go back there now!