Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE in London  (Read 17394 times)

OnTheHunt

Hey guys I'm new here :yahoo:

Was looking for a place in London that gives decent massages aswell as HE.

So far I've seen ThaiHarmony in Goodge st, but unsure if they offer HE?

Anyone been there?

Cheers

Offline Nicknickson

Hi mate,

I've been going through a parlour phase myself so I can help you.  Which is nice as I'm usually the one asking the questions

Baker street:

Has a few here.   Natural ways is great and will offer he as well as full body to body with he.
There is a Thai place next to it which is nice also, but hit and miss with the girls, but the massages are good.

There is also a massage place opposite the side entrance to  Street, also excellent and will offer everything after a good massage. 

Piccadilly :

Chinatown has loads... Your pick really!
There is one, I think it's called sensual touch.   Google Thai massage piccadilly and it's number 74 Shaftesbury Ave I believe.   It is very nice inside and gives a great massage.   A little on the expensive side though.

Let me know how you get along.

SaunaSearch

Hi All,
I'm also new to posting and going through a parlour phase. I wondered if any contributors could direct me to somewhere with a HE nearer the City / East rather than the West End?
Thanks

LL

So far I've seen ThaiHarmony in Goodge st, but unsure if they offer HE
Every massage parlour on goodge street offers extras. How do you think they can afford to pay the rent? Actually that goes for any parlour in the West End, what with the rental rates being amongst the highest in Europe. There are some exceptions to this rule but they are easily spotted as they will be charging more for the massage.

OnTheHunt

Hi All,
I'm also new to posting and going through a parlour phase. I wondered if any contributors could direct me to somewhere with a HE nearer the City / East rather than the West End?
Thanks

Thanks mate, will look into them.

OnTheHunt

Every massage parlour on goodge street offers extras. How do you think they can afford to pay the rent? Actually that goes for any parlour in the West End, what with the rental rates being amongst the highest in Europe. There are some exceptions to this rule but they are easily spotted as they will be charging more for the massage.

That is very true, didn't actually think about that.

Ok, so I went to see Julia at secret massage in Bounds green. Paid £80 for a B2B with HE.

Cute, friendly girl, massage was ok HE was good. Allowed touching etc.

OnTheHunt

Hi mate,

I've been going through a parlour phase myself so I can help you.  Which is nice as I'm usually the one asking the questions

Baker street:

Has a few here.   Natural ways is great and will offer he as well as full body to body with he.
There is a Thai place next to it which is nice also, but hit and miss with the girls, but the massages are good.

There is also a massage place opposite the side entrance to  Street, also excellent and will offer everything after a good massage. 

Piccadilly :

There is one, I think it's called sensual touch.   Google Thai massage piccadilly and it's number 74 Shaftesbury Ave I believe.   It is very nice inside and gives a great massage.   A little on the expensive side though.

Thanks for the reply Nick, will look into them.
Cheers

Offline ichigo77

Hi All,
Thanks

theres one in South Quays thats £65 including HE.

Offline SamLP

Thai Harmony is a legit massage parlour, no extras. However, the best massages I've had have been there. They employ professionals.

Offline bassman135

I was into this in the past.
There is a site devoted to this where there are loads of reviews etc. Just google FBSM. Tantric Francesca is expensive but just the best if sensual massage is what you're after.
Have fun!

LL

Thai Harmony is a legit massage parlour, no extras. However, the best massages I've had have been there. They employ professionals.
Others here have claimed to have gotten extras at that place.  I stand by my earlier statement.  In fact I'll add to it.  Anything on Goodge Street is filth.

OnTheHunt

I was into this in the past.
There is a site devoted to this where there are loads of reviews etc. Just google FBSM. Tantric Francesca is expensive but just the best if sensual massage is what you're after.
Have fun!
Thanks.

The FBSM site now needs a payment to access the reviews, so forget that..lol

Does Tantric francesca offer any extras?

Offline SamLP

Others here have claimed to have gotten extras at that place.  I stand by my earlier statement.  In fact I'll add to it.  Anything on Goodge Street is filth.

Do you have a link to a possible thread where others have claimed to have got extras from that place? I only speak from experience. I've been there 4 times and seen four different masseuses. Each time I've been told to keep my underwear on, and aided with a towel to cover me, I've had genuine massages. Not once was I offered anything or had the usual sensitive touches towards the end to prep me into a horny mode and have the question asked if I wanted anything else. I can't speak for the other places on Goodge street, but I'm sure they're pretty much the same as Chinatown/Soho.

LL

Do you have a link to a possible thread where others have claimed to have got extras from that place? I only speak from experience. I've been there 4 times and seen four different masseuses. Each time I've been told to keep my underwear on, and aided with a towel to cover me, I've had genuine massages. Not once was I offered anything or had the usual sensitive touches towards the end to prep me into a horny mode and have the question asked if I wanted anything else. I can't speak for the other places on Goodge street, but I'm sure they're pretty much the same as Chinatown/Soho.
I think I've mixed Thai Harmony up with another place as I searched but couldn't find any reference to it - my mistake.  From the look of their website (massage more expensive than most places) and based on what you've said then, they do actually sound legitimate.  Trust me I've been to 3 other Asian massage places on Goodge Street and let's just say they were more about the extras than the massage.

Offline Sedlmayer

theres one in South Quays thats £65 including HE.

A link, or at least the name, would be good - otherwise why bother posting quite frankly?

Offline SamLP

I think I've mixed Thai Harmony up with another place as I searched but couldn't find any reference to it - my mistake.  From the look of their website (massage more expensive than most places) and based on what you've said then, they do actually sound legitimate.  Trust me I've been to 3 other Asian massage places on Goodge Street and let's just say they were more about the extras than the massage.

I would probably have said the same had I not been there several times. Most if not all massage parlours in that area offer extras. TH may be the exception.

Offline Rstone

Hi mate,

Baker street:

Piccadilly :

Hello nicknickson... How are the masseuses at Natural ways ? Oriental? Hot? Let us touch?

Thanks in advance

Offline Nicknickson

Hello nicknickson... How are the masseuses at Natural ways ? Oriental? Hot? Let us touch?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Natural ways had one girl, judy I think, who was stunning... Went recently and had an OK girl... Not great looking.   They do allow touching!  They are all oriental,  I'd say Chinese.

Offline joe diddley

That is very true, didn't actually think about that.

Ok, so I went to see Julia at secret massage in Bounds green. Paid £80 for a B2B with HE.

Cute, friendly girl, massage was ok HE was good. Allowed touching etc.

Echoes my experience with Julia. Very nice girl. Allowed RO as well.

Offline Paul31

Try Lola bell on aw. She 5 mins from earls court. Great girl with a lovely sensual massage and explosive hj. Does tie and tease expertly

doobes

Lola looks nice

External Link/Members Only  :D

I've seen Lola for an hour. Pretty-ish girl. Very short and tanned. Chubby. Great breasts with inverted nipples.

Long sensual massage with similar OWO to finish. No b2b in the end but she did get completely naked at request. Allowed touching (no fingering).

Could probably recommend for 30 minutes but not sure worth the £20 uplift to the hour. She has an AW profile,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ZZHJT

Hi mate,

Baker street:

Piccadilly :

Hi mate, I just wonder  which places have girls at their 20s ? I know a lot of lads here enjoy the skill of experienced mature ladies at their mid 30s or something, but it's just my personal like to meet younger girl.

If you know, can you share the info ? thanks very much.

taplowwarrior

Visited the lovely Lola Bell today lunch time , may i say she has magic hands to go with a fabulous personality,  puts you at your ease in an instant.  Lola is one very very sexy lady deliciously curvy, located few minutes walk from Earls Court tube station. A massage Queen, excellent tie +tease and the  finish was like Guy Fawkes night wow wee amazing. 60 quid well spent for the hour. shall visit again very soon.  :dance: 

Offline beastmaster

Hi mate,

Baker street:

Piccadilly :

Sorry I tried Natural Ways in December '14. A big notice at reception stated that the masseuses offered only massage and no extras, this was repeated by the lady who took my payment, and also there was a further notice in the rool repeating the same message. However I noticed a couple of guys in the changing room getting ready for their massages, and they all had the hopeful expression. Also my masseuse was young pretty,skilled and very chatty and friendly, complemented me on my physique, and didn't cover up my lower region, in fact she strayed massaged by buttocks very firmly and sensually, and on the flip stayed very close to my JT. However after all these promising sings she then clammed up and refused to go any further, even when I politely asked if any extras were offered, to which the answer was a firm and emphatic no. So I got the impression that she may have been tempted but because I was new they weren't sure if I was a genuine punter or maybe something else, i.e a reporter, undercover cop, etc? Not sure If I'd have more luck if I went back a second time? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Offline beastmaster

Hi mate,

Baker street:

Piccadilly :

I think you are referring to San Ling in Baker Street, they do offer everything (sort of) - however the lat time I went they wanted £80 for FS, instead of their usual £60. So when I negotiated her down to £60 she only offered CBJ with CFS, not BBBJ as they used to. I think that's rather expensive, don't know what the price would be now - I would not imagine that it has fallen !!

Tantric Francesca

Thanks.

The FBSM site now needs a payment to access the reviews, so forget that..lol

Does Tantric francesca offer any extras?

Thanks for asking, but no, I always keep within the bounds of massage. No oral (either way), no sex. Sorry if that is a disappointment.

LL

Thanks for asking, but no, I always keep within the bounds of massage. No oral (either way), no sex. Sorry if that is a disappointment.
Don't want to be too graphic but what the hell - Tugging off your customers might be considered, by some massage therapists, to be outside the bounds of massage. Strictly speaking of course :lol:

Offline maxxblue

Don't want to be too graphic but what the hell - Tugging off your customers might be considered, by some massage therapists, to be outside the bounds of massage. Strictly speaking of course :lol:

+ 1

...and why are you doing registering on a forum for punters who have sex with prostitutes.

Bounds of massage my arse.

LL

decentguy

After wasting lot of cash and time in many oriental and some EE massage places I came across Helen in below link, I visited her 3 times and the 3rd Massage was free as per her offer.

I Paid £60 per Hr for first two 1 hr visits. I will write up a review in details later today. she is walk-able distance from Canadawater tube and very close to Surrey Quay over ground. Massage is very good + B2B, HE, RO, Touching. You will find many girls with better body and looks but will be a crappy massage she is not a bad looker but considering whole package is gr8 service and Value for money.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:38:21 am by decentguy »