Author Topic: SexiLexi87 - Preston  (Read 2909 times)


3 review(s) for Sexi-Lexi! (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jayj

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place several weeks ago.

Found myself in Preston and had some time available so flicked through AW and found Lexi, photos peaked my interest and the description all very GFE girl next door type so dropped a message over to book, after a couple of text messages I opted to call and made arrangements that way, Lexi sounded nice and the right side of normal, discussed the booking all good no issues time arrangements made and post code given.

Booking: 30 mins £90 no additional extras OWO was included GFE booking.

Location: very nice residential area reasonably discreet very nice premises.

Lexi: photos are a good likeness, she looks right age as stated, size says 16 could be 18 very nice boobs but Lexi is carrying some weight around the middle, looks (Subjective but just as I see her) I thought she was attractive, well presented nice face very girl next door, as always for me personally it’s personality and Lexi has a great personality really nice genuine lady warm and friendly and absolutely the right attitude to the work.

Main event: greeted at the door taken upstairs paperwork sorted, chat about the service agreed and offers a shower, for me only one negative in this meet and something I’ve in all my years punting never encountered, Lexi set a stop watch going I must admit it put a real damper on things and could have spoilt what turned out to be a cracking punt, I only mention it as I’m guessing some guys might be put off feeling like you chasing the clock, I did glacé over a few times to see how long I had left which was distracting.

Back on track the sex was first class, now I’m not that bothered about BJ’s but Lexi had me on the edge of blowing, she’s not into CIM as she requested I didn’t do this, I moved positions and set about giving her pussy a thorougher licking and fingering, she was wet very quickly and proceeded to orgasm 3 or 4 times I was ringing wet, lots of DFK cuddles touching and caressing, time to bag up, only one neutral comment and that’s the condoms were ultra ultra safe, they were that thick I was looking for Dunlop written on the side of them 😂 with this coat of armour on I pounded Lexi for what felt like forever, I eventually got across the line in mish, the alarm didn’t go off so I’m guessing I beat the clock.

No real rush afterwards nice chat while we got dressed.

In conclusion, nice location nice accommodation, booking easy enough, all very safe, just two dampeners the stop watch and the ultra thick condoms, apart from that I personally found Lexi attractive (all be she’s a larger lady with a bit of a belly) very sexy and she enjoyed the sex as much as me.

Will I return definitely, lovely GFE girl next door sex with a girl who genuinely enjoyed a nice time.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 11:36:08 pm by Jayj »