Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria Angel 1990  (Read 2731 times)

2 review(s) for daria_angel1990 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline random

I saw Daria around a month ago for a half hour.
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
Location wise it's the same place as where Amelya was based for those who've seen her. Entrance on the main road in between shops and not exactly discreet. The room itself is a small spartan bedroom with a comfy enough double bed. It's nothing special but ok.

Daria herself is gorgeous. Great slim body (size 6-8 would be about right) but still has busty boobs. Very smooth clear face with dimples and long black hair. She had lots of clear face pics before but has for some reason has now made them headless.

Services started off with her sliding her body over me and rubbing my dick against her body. Moved onto oral. She was going in for OWO but I asked to do it covered which she didn't object to. Technique was ok although a little toothy. I then asked for RO, she then had to have a quick wash as she's just used some lube. She was fresh and clean, shaved but slightly stubbly and a little prickly. She was gradually getting into it but time was starting to run out, so moved onto CG position with another condom. She wasn't very active in this position so went onto mish where I finished. Played and sucked on her fantastic tits along the way which was fine with her. I didn't try any kissing as I noticed some smokers breath on her. I'm not all that into kissing in any case so I wasn't too put out. She didn't suggest kissing or initiate any herself so I don't know if she's keen on that. Personality wise Daria was very happy and smiley but her English is pretty bad.

A decent punt. I got what I mainly went for.

Offline smiths

Can anyone confirm Daria definitely offers kissing and is it FK or DFK?

Offline random

Just to update seems like she has a new profile.

Owo appears to now only be included in 1hr.

Offline NightKid

Just to update seems like she has a new profile.

What the hell is that ps at the bottom of her profile about, I wonder ... ?

Offline random

What the hell is that ps at the bottom of her profile about, I wonder ... ?

Probably referring to me  :lol:

Offline random

Offline LanceVance

Seems decent. I shall wait before I add her to anything though.