External Link/Members OnlyThis punt took place around a month ago and is my second negative review for this WG 🤦🏻♂️
I’d previously been fucked around by her after having a booking confirmed and then her throwing out a ridiculous issue of not seeing someone from Liverpool, despite her working in Liverpool city centre.
I had rather stupidly left her in my hotlist as her pics looked good, I was northbound on the M6 and would be literally passing where she was working so set up a booking.
No issues with comms or getting room number etc
Not terrible looking but older than the 31/32 (she can’t make her mind up) stated on AW, fake tits not as good as the pictures, fake lips
probably a lot fitter 10/15 years ago but smoking and too much sun/sunbeds catching up with her
in the room she had to ask me how long I was staying for despite it literally being on my initial texts etc.
owo was fast and furious to say the least, felt like my knob could have came clean off the speed she was going after it, wierdly stopped to answer a personal call mid punt, couple of positions after bagging up and the pump and dump was over with
best part of the punt was the way she stroked my leg during OWO, felt quite sensual 🤷🏻♂️
punt over she was back on the phone and acting as if she had just put in an oscar winning performance
firmly off my HL for good now and my curiosity with her has been solved