Author Topic: Colombian-Wallasey  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Miguel86

This meet was better than I expected, I almost never use VS to meet women, but I was in Wirral, and I thought I’d check out the local talent.

I sent a text message asking the location, I was given it straight away, so when I arrived (a flat on Poulton Road) I messaged and said I was outside, I was given instructions to come straight in, and I was met by the girl in the pictures.

She’s 100% real (even better in person) she’s 10/10 in the looks department, she’s got a nice body, nice size tits, and a gorgeous face, she said she’s 26, she looks it too.
She’s from Colombia (and I know that for fact)
She was very friendly, she shook my hand and gave me a hug once we got into the bedroom.

I asked for a 69 (covered) so she got undressed down to her knickers, I layed on the bed, and she put on the condom, and we got down to it, she was clean shaven and smelt fresh.

Then she just jumped up and jumped on top on me for reverse cowgirl, she was going to work that hardcore I didn’t even need to put in any effort at all  :D

So I finished up, got up and she handed me the wipes, wiped myself down, and chatted for a bit about the weather etc (the usual)

She walked me downstairs and shook my hand again  :D

Would I return ? 100% I would.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MT09

This meet was better than I expected, I almost never use VS to meet women, but I was in Wirral, and I thought I’d check out the local talent.

I sent a text message asking the location, I was given it straight away, so when I arrived (a flat on Poulton Road) I messaged and said I was outside, I was given instructions to come straight in, and I was met by the girl in the pictures.

She’s 100% real (even better in person) she’s 10/10 in the looks department, she’s got a nice body, nice size tits, and a gorgeous face, she said she’s 26, she looks it too.
She’s from Colombia (and I know that for fact)
She was very friendly, she shook my hand and gave me a hug once we got into the bedroom.

I asked for a 69 (covered) so she got undressed down to her knickers, I layed on the bed, and she put on the condom, and we got down to it, she was clean shaven and smelt fresh.

Then she just jumped up and jumped on top on me for reverse cowgirl, she was going to work that hardcore I didn’t even need to put in any effort at all  :D

So I finished up, got up and she handed me the wipes, wiped myself down, and chatted for a bit about the weather etc (the usual)

She walked me downstairs and shook my hand again  :D

Would I return ? 100% I would.

External Link/Members Only
How much? Was OWO on offer?

Offline Miguel86

I never asked about OWO, I paid £45 for 15 mins.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Hi matewould you say she's independent or pimped was you txting her or a handler. I might just drive over to see this one

Offline Chris1990mcr

Looks really fit. Nice find.