I'd seen her pics on the website and was interested then she got a positive review along with other comments about her being pretty so thought i'd skip the Preston Thai's for a change and do the extra mileage over to Manchester, should have stuck with a Thai

She was running late, OK it happens, i'd not seen her before and a punter came out of a room followed by a girl about a minute later, my instant thought was I hope that's not Bailey but the receptionist then called my name and said OK to go to the room, my heart sank as I simply didn't find her remotely attractive.
She enters the room a couple of minutes after I finished showering, we exchange a few pleasantries and she's quite shy and quiet as previously stated in her other review which i'm fine with as it can be a bit endearing but in all honesty she seemed a bit weird.
I can understand a girl whose new to the game being slightly unconfident but she's been working for 3 or 4 months so must have picked up a few of the ropes by now
Conversation throughout was what I can only explain as stilted, in all honesty I actually felt quite uncomfortable being with her
Sometimes when a girl is a bit shy / quiet / coy they make up for it once they get going with great sex and really let themselves go, unfortunately she didn't, I went to kiss her on multiple occasions and got a few closed lip kisses then she'd turn her head away to stop me, it was fucking shit

OWO was OK, oral on her she seemed to enjoy and her pussy was clean with nice meaty piss flaps
Sex was well sex in mish as by now I just wanted to fuck her and get out
Really really bad stretch marks
No prize for guessing i'm not planning a return

Looks like the link for this girl has changed since her last review
External Link/Members Only