Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelicAngelina - Don't waste your time. She's a no show.  (Read 858 times)

2 review(s) for xxangelinaxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Loveit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok I will never learn. Should have trusted the experience posted here by other members but was encouraged by the positive feedback on her profile left by seasoned members and those photos that show a strikingly pretty girl. Phoned and agreed a date and time and was asked to phone again on the day of the meeting. She then texted me her postcode and I confirmed the details in reply and also submitted a booking request via AW. Phoned a couple of hours before setting out to confirm all still ok and it was. Was asked to text rather than phone when I arrived at the destination to receive number of actual flat/house. Of course I now know why; a phone call confirmed the phone was switched off and the call went straight to voicemail. Also the texts were very impersonal. No attempt to made to sex up the text with a typical darling or kisses. Arrived in good time and sent text for the number. No response. Still no response after several texts and phone calls. Waited as long as I could before aborting. Still no response to texts and voicemail several hours later. So, a wasted 60 mile round trip. Why do this? What is there to be gained? AW should withdraw such profiles when members experience such poor service to protect the integrity of the site. I hope my experience will save you wasting time and money.

Offline UltrasForLife

You really did a 60 mile trip for someone I confirmed is a very likely timewaster? Da fuk. Use the other brain.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:58:29 am by UltrasForLife »

Loveit

You're right of course. So don't anyone else make the same mistake. I don't know how and why she gets her kicks from wasting people's time but hopefully this thread will cut off part of her supply chain.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I guess I must have been lucky.

Did you do an AW booking?  She does not have any negative feedback?

Terry  :timeout:

Loveit

Yes I have left feedback in AW. Couldn't rate as negative because booking was not confirmed (surprise surprise) but hopefully my warning will be helpful to other AW members.