Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BJanee - Bristol MILFtastic fun  (Read 2495 times)

9 review(s) for bjanee (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline TallnHung

The lady:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Pictures are accurate, cracking slim body with great tits, arse and legs.  ABout 5'7 in heels.
She isnt a young 20 something thing so don't expect that, I found her facially and bodily very attractive.
Dressed to please, looked cracking on arrival and I'd want to fuck her if I saw her in a bar.

The short version;
£120 for 1 hour.
Round 1 - DFK, extended OWO, deepthroat, titfucking, more OWO and CIM, Swallow.
Round 2 - More DFK, OWO, deepthroat, RO, mish, doggy anal, cum in bag finish.

The Long version:
Simply put one of the best mixed GF/filthy MILF experience I have ever had.

I knew I was going to be passing that day and it was one of her days so I sorted it all out very easily.

Emailed initially via AW for booking and followed up by some very useful texts for location, time and parking details.
Arrived about 5 mins early and was directed by phone to the apartment.
Very clean and neat punting apartment in a set of adapted offices.  Perfect for use and had all that I needed.
Was welcomed with a kiss and she was wearing a nice tight dress, some sexy undies and thigh high boots.  Looked like one of the women I used to swing with in the good old days.  Just enough to show and get the blood running.  A bit of a chat to confirm my needs and was soon into some very prolonged DFK which had the neccesary effect.  she underessed me and was back into some more DFK as we felt each other up.

Soon enough she's on her knees and slowly slides my boxers off and smiles before going into some very effective blowjob fun.  She says she enjoys it and I can tell.  Cock worship of the standard thats very difficult to fake and she's fucking good at it too.  A mix of some deepthroat, licking and teasing the tip and sucking cock like it was her only meal of the day.  she comes up now and then for more DFK before back onto my cock and going for it.
Onto the bed and I sit on the edge and she's back onto her knees and blowing me opposite a mirror on the wall.  Stands and drops the dress and I remove her bra and suck on her very responsive pierced nipples, whilst slipping a finger into ker knickers.  She's back on her knees and sucking me again and really going for it.  I can feel the sap rising and let her know Im going to cum as she goeees deeper and takes the whole load, sswallowing it and going back to some light teasing of my cock whilst the last few drops are milked from me.  She comes back up and we DFK some more with a background hint of cum.
I lay on the bed and she joins me.  She asks if I'm a 2 pop or more guy and I say yes and expect thats a conversation starting.  No, its a short gap before she is DFKing me again and I'm getting my balls cupped and my cock stroked by her.  The hardon doesnt even go away and she's back to sucking my cock whilst I flick her pierced clit with a finger tip and eventually slide 2 fingers deep in her very wet pussy and tease her clit with my thumb.  Between licking my balls and sucking my cock she's moaning and seems to be enjoying my handiwork. 
I say its about time I return the favour and go in for some prolonged RO which has her bucking, wet and cumming a few times with some very choice langueage, clamped head between her thighs and some serious shaking.  She says 'kiss me so I can taste my pussy' and I do and its sexy as fuck. 
Im back on my back and she's sucking me more, alongside some DFK and me finger blasting her clit to another shaking orgasm.  I'm aware of the passing of time so suggest I'd like to fuck her at which point she asks if Im going up her arse.  Well of course I am.  Before that she strokes and sucks my cock even more, and puts on the condom.  On her back I'm straight into her pussy and she fucks me about as well as I've ever been fucked and is very vocal and active.  None of that fucking a plank stuff you sometimes get.  Her legs are everywhere, were DFK and I'm eating her tits and fucking her for all Im worth.  Soon enough she's asking for doggie, is on her knees and puts some lube on her arse and I slip in.  I'm balls deep, she's tight, and she's fucking me as much as I am her.  She loves it up the arse and I'm enjoying it too, especially when she shudders again. I get a good hold of her hips, grip her and piledrive myself into her arse  and she's encouraging me to fuck her as hard as I can which I do and eventually cum in the bag,balls deep into her very willing arse.
We chat more, I dress and we DFK before I leave spent and feeling like I've had a proper good fuck, my mojo is back in buckets!

So, you can tell I really rate her, she's a MILF, sexy, filthy, loves to suck, really enjoys getting fucked and fucking you and comes across as if she's doing it for fun not for the money.
Highly recommnended and I plan to see her again as soon as I can!

Online WelshMichael

Not seen her in a long while but good to hear she's still providing a good service. She fits the description "a bloody good shag" perfectly.

Offline bdyno

She's been on my AW hotlist forever, I've just never managed to get a meet yet because my available times rarely match hers.

Thing is, I also have her on my Fabs hotlist.  Judging by that, this woman does nothing but fuck!!!  There's rarely a day goes by where she doesn't post about going dogging, attending gangbangs, visiting truckstops, or generally swinging.  I think it's safe to say she's pretty insatiable

Offline TallnHung

She's been on my AW hotlist forever, I've just never managed to get a meet yet because my available times rarely match hers.

Thing is, I also have her on my Fabs hotlist.  Judging by that, this woman does nothing but fuck!!!  There's rarely a day goes by where she doesn't post about going dogging, attending gangbangs, visiting truckstops, or generally swinging.  I think it's safe to say she's pretty insatiable

Didnt realise she's on Fabs!
I'd let that place slide because its generally shite but now I'm interested ;)

Offline bdyno

Didnt realise she's on Fabs!
I'd let that place slide because its generally shite but now I'm interested ;)
She's pretty clear on her profile about what she wants though, and single men is a definite "we'll find you".

Unless you're actually a swinging couple though, I'd agree that place is a waste of time for single guys.  But it's a useful source of extra information for girls who are also on AW or 'regular' dating sites.

Offline TallnHung

Yeah its all couples and women controlled I think.
That's all good and I'm sure if youre some buffed, massive cocked guy and thats what they want all good.
Their time, their choice.
I'm definitely going to punt her again though soon as I can :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 12:46:03 pm by TallnHung »