Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SavannahNorth - Walker (Newcastle)  (Read 4637 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline foreverchanges

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been way too long since I met up with Savannah so fired off a text and received a prompt reply arranging a booking. I confirmed on the morning and received the full address. I wasn't familiar with this part of town but the location was easy enough to find on a quiet street between Walker and Byker with easy parking and nearby public transport. The nearest Metro Station would be Byker - a decent walk.

I was met as an old friend by the stunning Savannah dressed immaculately in a short black dress and heels. The house was clean and tidy and I was offered a glass of water and handed over the vouchers.

Straight into lovely lingering kisses (not quite dfk but perfectly fine by me). I always start off with foot worship with Savannah and today was no exception and she seemed to like it. :D. Then moving further afield on her fabulous figure including rimming and RO where she was very responsive and needless to say as fresh as a daisy.

I was then told it was my turn now and Savannah delivered one of the best and sloppiest BJs I've had for a long time. It was owo and all the time this was going on she was gliding her fingers over my legs and chest and giving me one of her wicked smiles. :wacko: By then I was pretty much past the point of no return and Savannah gladly allowed CIM.

After that we had a catch up and reminisce about past encounters including a particularly memorable 2 hour duo with the much missed Keeva. :D

After that onto Round 2 which was pretty much a repeat of what had gone on before. Time was just about up and I bid her farewell with a spring in my step. The cost was £180 for a 90 minute booking.

Highly recommended and one of the true NE legends imho. I shall be returning in the not too distant future.

Offline Kev3773

Excellent review. I've seen her many times but it's been too long since my last visit  :hi:

Offline stardust

Thanks for the review and its good to hear that she is as good as ever. She must be one of the last NE legends still going. I never did get to see her and the fabulous (sadly missed) Keeva in a duo.  :(  I haven't managed a punt for some time now but Savanna would be good bet for a return to the game.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review.

I don't think I ever got to see her though :(

Offline foreverchanges

Thanks for the review and its good to hear that she is as good as ever. She must be one of the last NE legends still going. I never did get to see her and the fabulous (sadly missed) Keeva in a duo.  :(  I haven't managed a punt for some time now but Savanna would be good bet for a return to the game.

I think it took me the best part of a year to fully recover from that duo booking with the two of them. :D

Offline BustaN

Great review.

Only seen her once myself a few years ago but definitely one of the most memorable ladies I've met in my punting career

Offline johnny34

Great review.

Still time to put that right FB  :hi:

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been way too long since I met up with Savannah so fired off a text and received a prompt reply arranging a booking. I confirmed on the morning and received the full address. I wasn't familiar with this part of town but the location was easy enough to find on a quiet street between Walker and Byker with easy parking and nearby public transport. The nearest Metro Station would be Byker - a decent walk.

I was met as an old friend by the stunning Savannah dressed immaculately in a short black dress and heels. The house was clean and tidy and I was offered a glass of water and handed over the vouchers.

Straight into lovely lingering kisses (not quite dfk but perfectly fine by me). I always start off with foot worship with Savannah and today was no exception and she seemed to like it. :D. Then moving further afield on her fabulous figure including rimming and RO where she was very responsive and needless to say as fresh as a daisy.

I was then told it was my turn now and Savannah delivered one of the best and sloppiest BJs I've had for a long time. It was owo and all the time this was going on she was gliding her fingers over my legs and chest and giving me one of her wicked smiles. :wacko: By then I was pretty much past the point of no return and Savannah gladly allowed CIM.

After that we had a catch up and reminisce about past encounters including a particularly memorable 2 hour duo with the much missed Keeva. :D

After that onto Round 2 which was pretty much a repeat of what had gone on before. Time was just about up and I bid her farewell with a spring in my step. The cost was £180 for a 90 minute booking.

Highly recommended and one of the true NE legends imho. I shall be returning in the not too distant future.
Great review, must get back to seeing her again myself  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Still time to put that right FB  :hi:

Yes, you're right Johnny - sadly, my trips to the N/E are very limited these days :(

Offline Apeters125

I don’t know how I ain’t haven’t seen this one before

Limited availability so hope I get chance

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Saw her yonks ago. My first ever review, I think? She was a great lass!

Offline Kev3773

Yes, you're right Johnny - sadly, my trips to the N/E are very limited these days :(

I'm sure the inconvenience will be worth it FB, got some great memories of her and especially the duo with her mate at the time Keeva  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 08:42:35 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Bertbanger99

Has the best blowjob technique bar none IMO

Offline sesalovdarlo

Shes a lady who has been doing this of over 13 years now and is not hardened by the job. Still polite, respectful and still provides a good service

Offline CELICA GT

Due to family circumstances I've not had a punt this year.
Savannah with out doubt the many previous meets with her have been exceptional.