Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Blue  (Read 1327 times)

1 review(s) for JasmineBlue (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trife_

First review, so sorry if its not up to scratch.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £100

Great comms, but I think it was with the divas operator, as Jasmine didn't actually speak much english, but she was wearing what I had requested.  I even turned up 30 minutes early, but this was not an issue, she just wanted 5 minutes to get ready. 

Accurate pics, the ones with red hair are more recent.  I'd say she looks better in the flesh, and a stunning body to boot.

She's very accommodating, drinks and shower were offered and accepted (no shower curtain though, seems to be a recurring theme with this group)

The actual punt: there was kissing, but more lips than anything.  OWO was great, no deep throat as thats extra, but good technique.  RO but no fingers, not an issue for me.  Nice tight pierced pussy too, tasted fine too.  Into mish where she was pulling me in with her legs, then her riding on top until i popped.  Oily massage after, then she got me hard again with a lot of baby oil.  Finished with doggy as i stood at the end of the bed, thumbing her arsehole.  Anal was an extra £30, which I didn't go for but would have been available.  Mirror next to the bed as well, which was nice.  Only downsides were the room was far too hot (I was sweating buckets) and she didn't like her tits played with.  Other than that, great girl, definitely recommended.