Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEDUCTIV SEXY MARTHA-KILMARNOCK  (Read 1216 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5067852) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline potato11

External Link/Members Only

Recent meet with Martha, Pretty limited options in Ayrshire, but decided to have a meet with Martha

Duration- 30min

Comms- quick call to confirm if available followed with text with details of service and location. call when outside and given door number etc.

Location- Flat near Kilmarnock town center, been to the place before with another SP, place looks better than before, Basic room but better than last time. SP has tried her best to make it welcoming.

Looks- Middle aged Brazilian milf would sum up how she looks. Pics are accurate if not a bit flattering, has a mum tum and tits are sagging now.

The Meet- Started with the usual greeting behind the door and shown into the room. Confirmed time and service and exchanged the paperwork. Went off to stash as I undressed.
Back in the room, Martha was dressed in a black baby-doll. Started of with some french kissing pushed up against the wall while i got to explore her body. then over to the bed to oral on her, happy to have fingers used on her and wasn't scared to grind her pussy into my face. She was reactive and vocal but not in a over the top kinda way, was pretty hot begin called papi  :D 
On with the bag and some quick OW, didn't enquirer to OWO, think it might be extra. Flipped over to doggy and went at it. She does have a cracking big ass and it looked great from behind. Was happy to get a bit rough with some good spanking, hair pulling and some light choking. Few other positions finished with her on top grinding on me while i had my hands on her tits that she had covered with oil.

Positives- Enthusiastic, clean ,friendly, good shag, 

Negatives- English is passable but not fluent, bit of mum tum/sag

Overall I enjoyed my time and was decent value for money, If i had the horn again and with the limited options in Ayrshire I would consider going back.

Offline potato11

Sorry just realised i forgot the add cost.

£80 for the half hour.

Offline big-al93

Quite liked the look of her, but thought 100/150 was a wee bit pricey. Add in the extras (£20 for OWO according to her multiple VS ads) and it's a straight no from me I'm afraid.