Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela - HOD - Pimlico  (Read 679 times)

Offline ravi.okk

External Link/Members Only

The regular HOD venue. £80 for 30 mins

I was fortunate to secure a slot for an hour at the regular venue for HOD after calling on the day. The encounter unfolded as follows: Upon Gabriela's entrance, she immediately engaged in an intimate deep french kiss. Despite still being in my underwear, she effortlessly explored beneath them, stimulating my balls and pulling them occasionally . Reciprocating the passion, I unfastened her bra and gently indulged in her breasts. She inquired about performing oral without a condom, to which I eagerly agreed. She proceeded a long strong blowjob, and I enjoyed juice's of her wet pussy. After few minutes, I ejaculated a ton load into her mouth, and she did not swallow. Prior to engaging in another round, we conversed, during which she revealed her lack of a partner or boyfriend. Gradually, she began exploring my anus with her hand while I fondled her buttocks. Subsequently, I resumed pleasuring her orally before engaging in protected intercourse - cowgirl with her pumping me from top. I washed up and she French kissed me good bye.