Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best submissive girl  (Read 976 times)

Offline monkmarvey

I am really interested in exploring a side of my personality that is about being in control etc.
I tend to be quite passive usually and want to try my other side.
Just wondering if there are any girls you guys would recommend for someone experimenting with this?
Cheers in advance

Online Billy no mates

I am really interested in exploring a side of my personality that is about being in control etc.
I tend to be quite passive usually and want to try my other side.
Just wondering if there are any girls you guys would recommend for someone experimenting with this?
Cheers in advance

In London, for me there is one that is by far the best that I’ve seen, however I always seem to be recommending her, and don’t really want to come across as touting. So take a look through my reviews (I’ve seen a fair few London subs) and decide what’s good for you.

It’s important to make sure you want a sub, not a girl who is passive, that’s where there is sometimes a bit of confusion.

Offline MLawro93

In London, for me there is one that is by far the best that I’ve seen, however I always seem to be recommending her, and don’t really want to come across as touting. So take a look through my reviews (I’ve seen a fair few London subs) and decide what’s good for you.

It’s important to make sure you want a sub, not a girl who is passive, that’s where there is sometimes a bit of confusion.

If its the girl I think it is, much sure you have a plan B OP if you opt for Daisy

Online Billy no mates

If its the girl I think it is, much sure you have a plan B OP if you opt for Daisy

100%

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just read your review. What a shitshow. I've pretty much given up trying to arrange something with her.

Offline MLawro93

Just read your review. What a shitshow. I've pretty much given up trying to arrange something with her.

Haha, how it played out was quite moronic. I don't think she was malicious in how it all happened, but she strikes me as so ditzy.  :lol: By all accounts, she is a fantastic sub, but I wouldn't expect a high degree of professionalism from Daisy. Definitely one to always have a plan B with if you decide to persevere

Offline a203203

I think silvermonica or busty british Chloe would be good but professional subs

Offline Fuzzyduck

Haha, how it played out was quite moronic. I don't think she was malicious in how it all happened, but she strikes me as so ditzy.  :lol: By all accounts, she is a fantastic sub, but I wouldn't expect a high degree of professionalism from Daisy. Definitely one to always have a plan B with if you decide to persevere

She sounds great and up for it one minute then just flakes out. I've learnt to be chilled about SPs like that. If it happens, it happens. Although I would be pissed as fuck if I had gotten as far as you did.