Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tan Lines  (Read 1831 times)

Offline ppunterr

Bit of a sucker for a SP with very visible tan lines. Anyone recommendations for an SP who regularly known to be tanned with good deep tan lines especially as the summer season is round the corner? I did a search and couldn't find a specific post on the subject!

Online Stevelondon

Know what you mean. Been lucky enough to have found one or two SP’s (Brazilian……. Just had to be didn’t it) with those double kind of tan kini lines.
Long ago mind you but I liked the look.

Offline ppunterr

Thinking a reverse booking so I can specifically say I want someone with tan lines! Lets see how it goes.

Online Anadin

Massively popular with Brazilian's they even go to tanning places and get fake tape bikinis to really emphasize the lines.

Offline Duron

There's a NEW massage review of Lily of Lambeth. Newly returned from holiday apparently with tan lines.

Offline ppunterr

There's a NEW massage review of Lily of Lambeth. Newly returned from holiday apparently with tan lines.

Pity no sex is offered but definitely worth a look!! Thanks

Offline Waterhouse

ECB due back from hols - I imagine she’ll be well tanned at present.

Offline Dr Talueng

Tan-lines do it for me too.

A sun-tanned girl is like a roast chicken ... the white bits are the best.

Offline Borabora

ECB due back from hols - I imagine she’ll be well tanned at present.

Who is ECB? Link to profile?

Offline Shadow314

Massively popular with Brazilian's they even go to tanning places and get fake tape bikinis to really emphasize the lines.

+1 - Think every Brazilian SP I've seen has had the tan lines.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 11:00:41 am by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She's in Belfast now what a shame
No, she's not. She's not working. Probably on holiday. She'll be back.

Offline slxbc

Just had a session with Bella at External Link/Members Only

Great tan lines, fake tits but really well done. Thong didn't come off during massage, but great service.  £60 for 30 min including HE.

Offline redveee

I was in a strip pub in London, now closed, and one of the dancers had tan lines and when I asked her why she had them given her profession she replied she was shy  :D

Offline jangothunderbang

Just had a session with Bella at External Link/Members Only

Great tan lines, fake tits but really well done. Thong didn't come off during massage, but great service.  £60 for 30 min including HE.

She looks hot, is massage all she offers ?

Offline TheJoker147

Whilst she may have an absolutely smoking hot body (not so hot in the face though) my experience with her was very average. YMMV, but it's a lot of cash for an average experience!