Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Thai69 (FKA Thai Bowie) - May 2023 - Westferry  (Read 1880 times)

4 review(s) for Mia Thai69 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Bananas567

Booked via AW: External Link/Members Only

Date: A month ago, have seen her before as Bowie back in November: External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Comms are spotty day to day, she takes a few days off during the week i think and its radio silence then. If message isn't going through on Whatsapp can probably just assume not working for the day. Day of, comms were fastand efficient

Location: Quiet area near Westferry DLR. Decent bathroom with functional bath/shower. The room itself is spacious with a large bed

Damage: £150 for 60 mins, no extras paid.

Appearance: She's a bombshell, which i'm sure you can guess from previous reviews. Size 6 maybe, attractive face and killer body, some ab definition showing but says she doesnt work out, her job keeps her fit :D. Nice soft bolt-ons with no scarring, petite but peachy ass, smooth like silk skin.

Meet: Went to take a shower really quickly after going into her room and exchanging notes. Mia joined me and made sure i was thoroughly clean. Got back to her room, started immediately with FK, soft lips, and explored each other's bodies. She got really into it, and I would like to believe she was enjoying it herself. Sat me down on the bed and proceeded to give me some great OWO, exploring around the area, the taint, etc. No rimming (didnt pay for it), but very close to. OWO is good, although she can get a bit ahead of herself and get aggressive with it (i.e. dont expect a sweet sensual blowjob). Lied down on the bed then some more OWO, licking and sucking my nippes (she's very good at this), before applying condom with her mouth and climbing on top. All this with FK throughout. She started riding me and I was holding on for dear life lol. Went to lotus to take a break and we were there for a bit before she pushed me back to cowgirl and got back into riding. Switched to missionary and I took over (or so i thought) banging away. She's quite flexible so can adjust a lot and at one point put pillow underneath for better angle. All the time she's groaning and moving in rhythm. Then after sometime she starts fucking me in missionary, more aggressively than i'm fucking her, and I end up finishing in the bag. Both of us are hot and sweating at this point and she turns on the fan. Goes away for 5 mins for a shower (always does this btw).

Offers me a massage and we have a chat about her life, etc. She's here for a while, and does this job part time now. Massage is great, super strong considering how small she is, apparently learnt it in BKK.

After 10-15 mins asks me if i wanna do round 2 (2 shots in 1 hour is her policy), and starts with the blowjob again, this time starting more sensually and then going aggressive, slobbery, makes a mess on her bedsheet lol. I grab a condom and put it on and go straight to missionary. Bang away for a solid 15 minute but am getting tired. She tried her best though during it. Also worth mentioning that she's super tight, almost to the point where if your dick isnt rock hard you'll have a bit of difficulty penetrating efficiently. I had an intense weightlifting session the morning of so ran out of steam. She tries to get my off by HJ for the next 5 mins but not happening today. All good she tried hard

I take another shower (she doesnt join but comes in after me), dress up and get a kiss goodbye.

Overall: Great punt, can't really point to any single thing that's negative maybe other than she's too tight. Will see her again as she's close to work.