Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria  (Read 2936 times)

SirFukedDaLot

This is my first review on here..

External Link/Members Only

Well was at a loose end tonight and the indy front was looking pretty poor.. where are all the decent hookers gone.. Cardiff in the recent months has almost been a desert.  Apart from the odd few the rest are pretty poor.  I respect that everyone has their own taste and what they are into but if someone wants to fuck a munter and pay for the pleasure then best of luck to them.

Well I have visited this establishment for many years and have fucked some of the nicest looking girls from all walks of life..

Tonight popped in and there was about 8 girls on.. no punters so take a pick..  out of the girls introduced I had popped 4 already and more than once so was glad when a nice brunette walked in that I hadn't seen before.. thought great but then Maria walked in and said hello.. she came over and shook my hand.. she was the 3rd girl to do that but straight away I thought wow.. dark black hair.. kinda frizzy with lovely eyes and very pretty.. almost like Gina Davies. . Asked her what her name was and she said Maria.. boss woman came in.. no names mentioned but she knows me well enough. . Asked who I would like to see.. and I replied Maria.. Maria.. she told me she had just started and only arrived 30 minutes ago.. stood there with my arm around her holding hands.. chatting to boss woman before taking her upstairs. . Anyway.. turns out she is Romanian.. but English was decent as she has only had 5 months of lessons as that is all her parents could afford..  she went to Cyprus for a few weeks to work and just arrived in Wales.. lucky me as I new I would enjoy banging her as many years of experience I know a good one pretty quickly.. started with a good massage.. and I mean good.. no crappy rub down.. really got her knuckles into my back whilst sitting on me.. I really like this. . Good exchange of banter and conversation about her..

She then lay next to me whilst I tickled and felt her tits.. good size.. soft.. she has beautiful skin and one sexy looking face.. on with jonny and nice covered oral while I tickled her arsehole.. she then jumped on for a ride which was good.. got off and sucked a little more.. I asked her to go reverse cowgirl which she hopped on no questions and bounced away.. I did check my watch to make sure I knew how long I had.. After 5 minutes asked her to slow down and lean back so I could fuck her by lifting her legs up and on my back.. which I love and can only be done with certain size girls.. slim ones.. anyway more shagging followed before I asked her to jump off and took her from the front standing.. grabbed her tits and banged like my life depended on it.. even put one leg up and banged her one legged.. fucking great. . Checked watch.. was 33 minutes into service with 26 of them fucking her.. so grabbed her legs tight and pulled her in and went for gold until I shot my load..

She loved it.. I loved it.. nearly stayed to pop her again but fuck it maybe another night.. she said she is staying for now and I was her first fuck in Britain. . Poor thing.. she's gonna have a shock as I am top quality. .  Anyway..
looks - 9
Body - 9
Personality - 9
VFM - 10
Would I fuck her again.. most definitely.  She is 26 but looks younger.. I would have said 23 max if she hadn't told me. :D

Salt

nice one fella, I'm in shock though.... a decent Romanian shag in Cardiff  :scare:

JV547845

Yeah I hope she can keep the bar high as she gets more bookings.

Salt

Sorry forgot to ask before any FK or DFK?

Offline ampersand

squeezebox

Well was at a loose end tonight and the indy front was looking pretty poor.. where are all the decent hookers gone.. Cardiff in the recent months has almost been a desert.  Apart from the odd few the rest are pretty poor.  I respect that everyone has their own taste and what they are into but if someone wants to fuck a munter and pay for the pleasure then best of luck to them.

Well I have visited this establishment for many years and have fucked some of the nicest looking girls from all walks of life..

Tonight popped in and there was about 8 girls on.. no punters so take a pick..  out of the girls introduced I had popped 4 already and more than once so was glad when a nice brunette walked in that I hadn't seen before.. thought great but then Maria walked in and said hello.. she came over and shook my hand.. she was the 3rd girl to do that but straight away I thought wow.. dark black hair.. kinda frizzy with lovely eyes and very pretty.. almost like Gina Davies. . Asked her what her name was and she said Maria.. boss woman came in.. no names mentioned but she knows me well enough. . Asked who I would like to see.. and I replied Maria.. Maria.. she told me she had just started and only arrived 30 minutes ago.. stood there with my arm around her holding hands.. chatting to boss woman before taking her upstairs. . Anyway.. turns out she is Romanian.. but English was decent as she has only had 5 months of lessons as that is all her parents could afford..  she went to Cyprus for a few weeks to work and just arrived in Wales.. lucky me as I new I would enjoy banging her as many years of experience I know a good one pretty quickly.. started with a good massage.. and I mean good.. no crappy rub down.. really got her knuckles into my back whilst sitting on me.. I really like this. . Good exchange of banter and conversation about her..

She then lay next to me whilst I tickled and felt her tits.. good size.. soft.. she has beautiful skin and one sexy looking face.. on with jonny and nice covered oral while I tickled her arsehole.. she then jumped on for a ride which was good.. got off and sucked a little more.. I asked her to go reverse cowgirl which she hopped on no questions and bounced away.. I did check my watch to make sure I knew how long I had.. After 5 minutes asked her to slow down and lean back so I could fuck her by lifting her legs up and on my back.. which I love and can only be done with certain size girls.. slim ones.. anyway more shagging followed before I asked her to jump off and took her from the front standing.. grabbed her tits and banged like my life depended on it.. even put one leg up and banged her one legged.. fucking great. . Checked watch.. was 33 minutes into service with 26 of them fucking her.. so grabbed her legs tight and pulled her in and went for gold until I shot my load..

She loved it.. I loved it.. nearly stayed to pop her again but fuck it maybe another night.. she said she is staying for now and I was her first fuck in Britain. . Poor thing.. she's gonna have a shock as I am top quality. . Anyway..
looks - 9
Body - 9
Personality - 9
VFM - 10
Would I fuck her again.. most definitely.  She is 26 but looks younger.. I would have said 23 max if she hadn't told me. :D

I think there a few punters on UKP, in Cardiff, that might surprise you..BrittneyDeluxe went back for a second tour there, they were that good.  :hi:

Nice report, sounds like a good find if she sticks around.

SirFukedDaLot

Britney Debute retired after Wales.. I guess the welsh lads are like Terminator and destroy fannies.  In regard to some questions raised..
Didn't enquire about extras.. DFK.. OWO.. Fanny Munching.. Arsehole Exploration etc.. paid standard house price. £50 for the normal sucky fucky...

Offline HS4000Kestral

Britney was in Swindon this weekend.....

Offline jawill

Britney hasnt retired, she didnt go back home as planned and is still working....

SirFukedDaLot

So will she be planning another trip to Cardiff. . I did make an attempt to see her but was added to the cancellation list.. never got a call back and didn't really expect one.  From the reviews she was definitely on the to do list.

D-fens86

Brittney-debute now changed to "brittney-debut"
Probably profile been passed over to someone else...  :(

Offline wholuvsubaby

She loved it.. I loved it.. nearly stayed to pop her again but fuck it maybe another night.. she said she is staying for now and I was her first fuck in Britain. . Poor thing.. she's gonna have a shock as I am top quality. .  Anyway..
looks - 9
Body - 9
Personality - 9
VFM - 10

Sir Fdalot - never been to Abygales, whats the score there?

door fee? prices?

cheers fella

SirFukedDaLot

No door fee.. standard punt.. 50 bucks.. or you can have a 2 girl for 75.. ask the boss which ones work better together. . She is safe as fuck and will let you know.. be clear when you have 2 what to expect. . Average service time.. 30 to 40 minutes.. you won't get rushed if they are not busy.. about 5 rooms.. all pretty decent. . No beds.. The big cushioned table type.. I like the rooms with mirrors.. as I like to watch when I perform. . One did have a pole if you fancy a swing..  :D  got a discrete entrance round the side through a small alley. . I once caught Nadine sucking a guy off in there with her arse sticking out.. said hello to her as she still had cock in her mouth.. she does offer owo and pretty face but not the best body now after kids.. banged her first time many years ago.. she comes and goes off the seen.. she is pretty good as she does go for it and did lick and suck my balls with request once.. I did ask why.. and she responded I have seen you before kind of thing.. I just think she loves balls in her mouth.. normally about 6 to 8 girls so good choice.. if your not sure ask boss lady she will give you the low down. . She don't take shit if the girls and runs a tight ship..

SirFukedDaLot

Soon should be some hard up students there.. seen some cracking fanny there over the years.. currently Monica is there.. she has an AW profile.. Vanessa. . Nadine.. Danielle. . Maria.. all pretty good fucks.. if you don't like what you see.. just walk.. no issues there.. sorry but I can't post links off my phone.. unless someone can tell me how.. on an S4.. some do offer extras..

SirFukedDaLot

No.. her name is.. Monica222.. there is a thread on her in the discussion bit.. great arse.. excellent fuck.. very enthusiastic. . And enjoys being cocked.  Fucked her a few times and she is top draw..

Offline HughJardon

Abygales isnt the worst place to end up when all the indies are asleep and youve got a gut full of beer at 2/3am, they welcome your money with open arms. Filthier women here compared to 1st choice but prettier girls in the latter, Maria sounds interesting so will bear her in mind, Ive reviewed Monica and the time spent was quite favourable. Only problem was the beds were really high and the room covered in mirrors which gave me vertigo

Monica (Mirrors and All !!!)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nadines profile (usualy resides in Newport)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

appreciate the review, and local knowledge guys

SirFukedDaLot

Hugh.. I don't think this is the same Nadine.. but maybe I am mistaken..

Offline HughJardon

Its quite possible, i may need to visit now just for research sake, the boss recommended monica and nadine as a duo, she walked in and looked filthy i toyed with the idea, but she was a bit gurfy for me in the buttox region, another day and lack of options id probably join her in the room of mirrors

its like the end-scence from enter the dragon & mister hand man

SirFukedDaLot

:D that is funny I have to admit. . Yes I agree she does carry some extra luggage in the boot.. but she is a good fuck.. few pints and a bluey and worth a smash.. not my first choice of course.. it is a bit like lucky dip in there. . I have walked in and left if what I am shown looks like jenny craigs weigh in or sometimes out of a horror movie. . But I will admit I have met some jane fonda's and even Catherine Zeta lookalike in there and she was Welsh. . So always worth checking if your at a loose end at what the fuck o'clock.