Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley - Bracknell  (Read 628 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7168093) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

Not had much luck with anything local and I can't be arsed to go into London for a punt currently so checked out reviews from other areas to see if there were any positives that tour.
Found Ashley and reports looked good and she was visiting Bracknell which is driveable for me.
Sent a text requested 3/4 hour and was given post code and brief instructions re location. Got there a few minutes early , waited for a bit then sent text as agreed for final approach details.

Girls behind the door is not unattractive and very welcoming, she looks a decent shape so it's all looking ok so far.
Into the room and we're soon feeling each other up and kissing. She suggests a shower so off I pop, back into the room and we're back to the action ( donation was given early doors ) she slips down to administer OWO and briefly pauses to check what, if any, extras I might want as it's best to discuss now rather than in the moment.I didn't have any more cash so let's crack on.
At this point I'm thinking her tits aren't as pert as I expected and she seems a bit older...put it down to the usual profile misdemeanors, photoshop age fibs etc.

Decent OWO with attempts at DT(quoted as extra previously)then to 69 before mac on and on her back she goes. Not sure but condom felt pretty thick so wasn't really getting much feeling, switched to doggy and I give her my best, parting her arse cheeks it's a decent view. Could do with a bit of lube and I reach over to the bedside cabinet but no she  ain't got any.
I'm not going to get over the line here so whip of the mac and finish on her tits.
As she massages me and chats I can hear someone else in the flat. I ask her where she's from...Spain...I'm thinking she isn't Ashley cause I'm quick like that...are you working with another girl ? Yep...do you do duos ? We might be able to arrange that. Can I see the other girl as I leave ? Sure.
POW WOW I meet Ashley who looks banging. Don't see the point in questioning wtf happened to my booking and leave probably around the half hour mark.
Kicking myself for not being on the ball from the off but it's still B&S so a def neg from me.
That said I would see Ashley as she looked really cute might just flag up my previous issue with whoever handles the booking next time.

Offline da26

Damn! That’s not cool. Looking at others from the group working in Bracknell…
perhaps it was Laura xxx xxx External Link/Members Only ?

Or Julija Rose External Link/Members Only but she’s not blonde.

Offline Harry Monk

No not either of those.
I had a look earlier to see if I could find a profile but no joy.

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review, she was on my ‘perhaps’ list  :hi: