Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Chancery Lane  (Read 4307 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline dplainview386

External Link/Members Only

Location: Flat next to a coffee shop. Easy to get to but it's a busy street.
Price/time: 60 for 15 mins.

Meet happened a couple of days ago. The communication seemed ok at first. Arranged a 1 hour booking a week before. Checked up on our arrangement the day prior and the morning of the meet. All ok. Get a message asking if I can come earlier, about 50 minutes before meeting. This is where it went tits up. I said I could be there 15 mins early at best. No reply. Made a rapid sprint to the location, arrivng as early as I said I would. Messaged confirming my arrival, waited a further 20 or so for a response. Incoherent messages saying things like 'ok' and 'yeah' and not much else. Finally got the building number and took a chance ringing a random apartment buzzer hoping it was the right one. Thankfully I was buzzed up.

On arrival I was told she could do 15 minutes only. This pissed me off but I thought fuck it, may as well sample the thing I was after while I'm here. Asked If I could shower very quickly after the punt as thats a requirement for me. Her body was actually pretty great, way slimmer than I expected, facially she was ok but didn't really do it for me. I went with a blowjob only session, spitting, deepthroat and finished with face fucking with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. She refused rimming, facials etc and said it was all extra. The face fucking was pretty great, I felt I could never really relax though feeling a bit short on time. Nutted over her chest as she licked my balls.

She then refused me my shower stating we were already over the time limit, which was bullshit. I checked my watch and timed my climax to just over 10 minutes of being in the room. I really wanted that fucking shower. The time limit she was referring to was our fucking original meeting time that she didn't adhere to. I get it, she's popular. But no way I'm going back to her again. She was cold and pretty rude. Had to wash my dick in the sink after her reluctantly letting me wash my hands, as she was so keen to get the next sorry punter through the door. Even 45 seconds in the ensuite she was telling me to hurry. I knew this one was a gamble, wouldn't roll the dice again.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

GL with the next one  :hi:

Offline Rayray23k

Sounds like she was either double booked or her previous customer overshot.

Offline BreelE100

Yeah it’s a shame with her. First punt I had with her was good then second time she had double booked so when I turned up she turned me away. Haven’t been back since.

Offline PilotMan

I've attempted to book her recently, no response at all.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've attempted to book her recently, no response at all.

She's a bit flaky. I gave up trying.

Offline VFM

If she didn't give you time to shower, she probably had no time to shower or get clean before the next guy!

Offline Makka124

If she didn't give you time to shower, she probably had no time to shower or get clean before the next guy!

Sorry he’s had a 15 mins punt, time is money, without sounding harsh I’m sure she had another booking for a longer time 

Offline MLawro93

Sorry he’s had a 15 mins punt, time is money, without sounding harsh I’m sure she had another booking for a longer time

Did you read the review? He originally scheduled for one hour, she shortened it to 15 minutes, and then gave him the run-around.

Whether she had another booking or not isn't relevant. She wasn't professional at all.  :dash:

Offline Makka124

Did you read the review? He originally scheduled for one hour, she shortened it to 15 minutes, and then gave him the run-around.

Whether she had another booking or not isn't relevant. She wasn't professional at all.  :dash:

Ah my fault apologies

Offline Harry Monk

She's always been a bit flaky when it comes to bookings, there's plenty of evidence of that.

But when you do get to see her her service is excellent and imo a really pretty girl.

Offline Makka124

She is amazing!  :wacko:

No one is disputing her servicing they are disputing her time keeping and organising of bookings