Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy anya - Birmingham  (Read 2421 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline typinghard

First of all, thank you kind gents of brim for showing me top sp in the area. Was running an errand for a mate and it happened to be pride parade day. It was fun and lively to wander about in the city center.

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a meet with anya in the morning for an evening time. She agreed first and cancelled before 30mins.

Until next time Birmingham.

Offline shed

If you had read her reviews on here you would have known that she favours regulars and it's well known she will cancel shortly before an appointment. Seems to cherry pick so it's as well to have a plan B when booking Anya  :hi:

Offline typinghard

If you had read her reviews on here you would have known that she favours regulars and it's well known she will cancel shortly before an appointment. Seems to cherry pick so it's as well to have a plan B when booking Anya  :hi:

Should have paid some more attention  :(

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
She was decent back in the day when she was new, and her sister.

Offline RogerBoner

She was decent back in the day when she was new, and her sister Katie
:kissgirl:

Offline aanimator

Pointless her having a profile almost if she only sees her regulars. I saw her many times but I can't get a booking now but I reckon she only sees small dudes that are fine with vanilla service.