Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English MILF Rita Tille in Enfield/Waltham Cross - TOFTT  (Read 1989 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4975299) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline DoneInTen

External Link/Members Only

Now, I can't speak on behalf of all you guys but in my experience, the worst punts are usually born out of boredom and/or desperation...and this punt fits that criteria perfectly.

One sunny Saturday afternoon (about two/three months ago), due to work, i find myself on the borders of Hertfordshire and London, in the lovely leafy suburbs of Cheshunt/Broxbourne (cue the locals from surrounding areas calling it a shithole in 3..2..1..)

Having been on the road and in a different area for 3 out of the 4 weeks of the month, I'd done more mileage than the dog from The Littlest Hobo, and desperately needed to release some built up sexual tension.

Though i don't live in the area, i was aware that i had punted with some mature ladies just down the road, on Painters Lane/Waltham Cross a few months ago on several different occasions (Tiffany May and her geriatric side kick, Llani...both of whom i have reviewed on here...if you really want to have a laugh at my expense, feel free to read my review on Llani).

Hoping that i could book Tiffany May again, i was soon disappointed when i saw she wasn't available on this particular day. However, a quick search of AW brought up a profile of a MILF by the name of Rita Tille, who was not only within a short distance away, but by the looks of her AW free gallery photos, seems to have the same bed frame and sheets as Tiffany does on hers... 🤔

Now, either DFS are doing a special discount for working girls on a particular line of 'super sturdy noise reduction-once its gone, its gone' beds  where they throw in the same generic bed linen for free...ORRR...these two lovely ladies work out of the same property.

I really had my heart set on seeing Tiffany, and I could've gone without seeing Rita, however, the little fella wasnt having any of it, and he was adamant that he was going to get some action.

So i dialled Rita's number, half hoping she wouldn't answer so i could go home and actually wait to use the money on a more worthwhile punt, but it didn't take long until this deep husky voice picked up at the other end. When i say deep and husky...i dont mean in an arousing way, no no no...i mean as in, it was so clear and obvious that she was putting it on, that it was actually laughable that she could believe anyone thought that was her actual voice. Remember that film with Eddie Murphy, Coming To America? Remember the scene when they go to the club and Murphys co star, Arsenio Hall dresses up as a woman...? Yea, that kind of voice. 😂

Curious to see how long she was able to stay in character, i make out like I'm nearby but lost and need directions, and it doesn't take her long until shes talking in her normal voice. 🤣

The property is located just off of the Hertford Road infront of a small park, and if you suffer with what i call 'Punters Guilt' you will feel like everyone in the park/motorists are watching you if you're unfortunate enough to walk out of the property just after the deed is done, and all the cars are bumper to bumper waiting for the traffic lights to turn green.

So i knock on the door, and the door opens with Rita hiding behind it. I politely say hello, and she replies with "go to the left, to the left" referring to the bedroom. "Okay Beyonce, calm your tits" i thought to myself. I knew exactly where the bedroom was as it wasn't my first time at this particular whorehouse, but she was never to know that.

Once in the bedroom she warms up a bit and is more chatty. I hand over three of my finest £20 notes in exchange for 30mins of her time and off she goes to hide it before returning a few minutes later.

Once back, i get to really see Rita in her red french knickers and bra. I would say she is;

• late 40's/early 50's.
• size 10 or 12.
• about 5'8 in height.
• small firm arse.
• good sized natural tits (C or D cup at a guess).

Though her AW profile says she is British, she certainly isnt white or caucasian. I would say im normally quite good at guessing people's background but she really stumped me. If i was to have a guess, id say one parent is white and the other possibly oriental (im thinking Phillippines or Malaysia) or maybe even mixed.

Anyway, that wasn't a concern or bother for me, what WAS a concern was the smell she was emitting. 😷🤢

Now, what im going to say, will sound strange or weird to those of you who have never encountered it before...but...the only way i can describe the smell is simply by asking, have you ever smelt someone and they smell like a cough? Well that is what Rita smelt like. I dont have the words or vernacular to put it into context, so please dont ask me to elobrate because i really can't, and hopefully, someone reading this can understand what im saying and has smelt that distinctive smell before and can expand on it, but simply put, her natural body odur and breathe, smelt like a cough.

Anyway, back to the punt, and we chat a bit more whilst removing our clothes and she invites me to lie down on the bed. She offers me this very strange massage where she lightly runs the tip of her fingers over my torso and legs in a zig zag motion. This does absolutely fuck all for me, and if thats considered a massage, then she would walk straight into a job as THE TOP physio for the San Marino mens national football team.

Thankfully this useless act soon comes to an end and she starts paying attention to the little fella, by slowly pulling down on the shaft and quickly yanking up again and repeating the process. Again, this does nothing for me and i start to regret not going home.

By now, i can see this is going to be a terrible punt, and im half considering walking but ive handed over my cash so I've gotta see this through to the end now.

I thought to myself, let her put the condom on, she'll give it a suck and things will sort themselves out.......wrong. ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!

What she does next, absolutely surprised me. She gets a condom, and without pulling my foreskin back, she puts the condom on.

I tell you...it was the strangest site i had ever seen. My dick, in a condom, with the head barely visible. The best way to describe it is, imagine putting on a polo neck jumper, but your head gets stuck so only the top of your head/hair is JUST visible....okay....now vacuum seal everything from the waist up with cling film. Thats what i was looking out. 😆

She didnt even bother to give me oral...she simply reaches for the lube, a few drops on my dick, a dollop up her coin slot and then she gets ontop in cowgirl and starts riding me like its the Grand National and my names RedRum, while making all these "ohhh" and "ahhhh" noises mixed in with what i can only imagine, she considers to be dirty talk. All the while, she really believes shes putting in a shift the way she keeps bouncing and moaning, which i found absolutely hilarious.

Well, you can imagine her utter disbelief when i have to inform her that this is doing nothing for me as my foreskin is still up. "What? You sure?" she says with a puzzled face, before dismounting her steed to check the validation of the claim. "Oh..i see" as the removed condom now reveals a drunk semi phallus, flopping from side to side.

I take matters into my own hands, literally, ask for another condom, put it on properly and firmly but politely tell her to give me oral, which she obliges too. Not the worst blowjob I've ever had, but certainly nothing to rave about either.

Covered penetration in missionary followed by doggy and the deed was over and done with shortly afterwards, but there was absolutely no satisfaction on my end, as I was pissed off that i had wasted a perfectly good nut (and money) on such a piss poor SP.

As i said in one of my previous reviews, and i should probably heed my own advice, next time...

...if in doubt, wank it out.

I think this is now my third or forth TOFTT and for Punters FC.

How many do you have to take before you get a testimonial match? 🫣🤣

D.I.T.

Offline Cairo25

“Smelt like a cough” this had me rolling  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jplkuk

Online iamthehotmale

One of the best reviews I’ve read here, thanks, it’s saved me a few quid and more importantly, my dignity

Offline GreyDave

I tell you...it was the strangest site i had ever seen. My dick, in a condom, with the head barely visible. The best way to describe it is, imagine putting on a polo neck jumper, but your head gets stuck so only the top of your head/hair is JUST visible....okay....now vacuum seal everything from the waist up with cling film. Thats what i was looking out. 😆

:D :D :D :D :D  Brilliant Honest reveiw loved the way you wrote it Shame it was a shite punt though   :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline DoneInTen

Haha! 😂

Cheers mate!

They say "..every grey cloud has a silver lining.."

Well in that case, my sexual disappointment turned out to be a good chuckle and (hopefully) a half useful review for others. 🤷😆