Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cinderella-Rose. Marble Arch - London  (Read 825 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7032343) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Blueberry101

Saw Cinderella this week after a long Hiatus due to a short term relationship.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booking:
Sent a text and got an immediate reply and booked her for next day for 45 minutes @ £ 90. Location in front of Hyde park and few minutes walk from Marble Arch Tube.

The Girl:
Young girl but relatively Short, dark hair, above average face and kind of skinny. Her best feature are her natural B size boobs. They looked and felt amazing.

The meeting:
On time and no fuss. Opened the door wearing black lingerie. I like the SP to be fully dressed, but it is a mistake as I did not request that. Small hug, small irrelevant talks, paid my dues and asked for a shower. Given a fresh black towel and off to the bathroom. Clean and tidy.

Back to the room and was surprised she was totally naked. Not my thing to go that fast as I prefer some foreplay while she is fully clothed.

Off to the bed now. Her body is fantastic. Firm and zero fat. Small ass but I usually prefer that. Tried to go for a kiss and she said only lips. Even that was so bad as it lasted less than one minute. Played with her boobs and nipples for a while and she went down on me. Requested a hat for oral. My preference to be safe.  The BJ was pathetic. She did not go down even 2 inches. Did not feel a thing and was semi hard. Asked if I can play with her pussy and clit. She allowed that but no fingering. Got really wet and started feeling her tummy muscles contracting, her breathing got deeper and deeper and she started moaning more and more. Increased the tempo a bit and she exploded into a strong and a long orgasm.

She took time to recover and she started playing with my tool and balls. Got me super hard. Another hat on. She lubed herself and tried to do CG. I am girthy and she struggled to get it in. More Lubs and she tried again. After few adjustments, got in. She is very tight and can see her really struggling. We changed to doggy and more or less the same.

Suggested spoon and got it in and did some pounding for 5-10 minutes almost non stop.  Was feeling the sap rising and exploded into the bag filling it with 3 weeks worth of juice.

Cleaned up. More irrelevant small talks about her day, etc.

Then jumped in the shower, and small talks again and left more or less few minutes overtime.
I normally will rate this as negative, but she has a cracking body and some of the best tits I have seen in many years. Hence the Neutral rating.

Her inexperience was evident and not 100 percent sure she can improve overtime. Will not return.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 12:41:20 am by Blueberry101 »

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, I reckon a neutral is right as she did the basics but I agree if it wasn't for her body a neg would be correct.

Offline twinturbo

The pictures on the profile have now changed showing a different WG.

OP can you confirm if you saw the girl from the pics in the AW Link or the pictures attached in top left of screen?

Offline MLawro93

The pictures on the profile have now changed showing a different WG.

OP can you confirm if you saw the girl from the pics in the AW Link or the pictures attached in top left of screen?

It is her. Just the power of make-up, a good angle, perhaps a filter, and overall better photo.  :D

Offline Blueberry101

Confirm. It is the girl with the red lingerie I saw this week

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MLawro93

Confirm. It is the girl with the red lingerie I saw this week

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also, the tattoo is the big giveaway

Offline twinturbo

It is her. Just the power of make-up, a good angle, perhaps a filter, and overall better photo.  :D

Wow! Yes i forgot the power of makeup and/or photoshop.

Oh yeah good point on the tattoo aswell didnt notice that.

Ngl she does look good in the red lingerie, even tits look bigger. Must be a really good padded bra

Offline Blueberry101

Yes the boobs are B size and all natural, the best I have seen for a while. She is very petite but has a cracking body.  Very shy and very inexperienced. She does not have a set routine and seemed lost what to do next when I saw her this week.

Offline ollielon

Yes the boobs are B size and all natural, the best I have seen for a while. She is very petite but has a cracking body.  Very shy and very inexperienced. She does not have a set routine and seemed lost what to do next when I saw her this week.

yeah agree but she takes good direction ... I always asked her to go deeper when she blows and she does