Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica Diamond xxx - West Ealing  (Read 4409 times)

70 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5510632) (30 positive, 14 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
69 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7621232) (30 positive, 14 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline adamk2017k

Links External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: March 2023

Price
£60 for 15 mins (£50 for 15 mins along with additional £10 for CIM.)

Comms
very quick and efficient met at short notice within the hour

apartment block in West Ealing on the main road (uxbridge road)

Girl
Pictures accurate, nice full titts, they are big but look bigger in the pics, she is also quite petite.

Meet
I desperately needed a blow job and prefer CIM and OWO

Buzzed into the building and she opened the door no waiting around. Got into the room and she was friendly and talkative, none of the attitude others have complained about.
Told her again what i was after before committing and all agreed. she whipped of her clothes and lovely site seeing that slim figure and lovely breasts.
on the bed and she started OWO on me taking it as deep as she could, i like gently holding the back of the givers head but she wasn't up for that, which is fine and i totally get everyone has their preferences so i moved my hand away and enjoyed the view.

oral technique was good, lots of weird things with her tongue on my helmet which felt fucking good. about 10 mins in i exploded in her mouth and she took every last drop before spitting into a tissue and then a little bag which then went in the bin :)

cleaned up had an exit chatter and left drained for the day.

Overall
Would definitely recommend her and may look to visit again for longer.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 12:30:20 pm by adamk2017k »

Offline Bornslippy

Try her for 30 mins. fingers crossed she has a good attitude for your next visit....my second visit was god awful. First was an absolute delight. She can swallow with the best of them.
Maybe she's turned a corner with the attitude?

Offline Stevelondon

Going off the review count she definitely seems hit or miss

Offline adamk2017k

Try her for 30 mins. fingers crossed she has a good attitude for your next visit....my second visit was god awful. First was an absolute delight. She can swallow with the best of them.
Maybe she's turned a corner with the attitude?

so had another 15 min repeat with her yesterday and again went for owo and cim, maybe she was just horny and we met early at 11am so she was fresh but the meet lasted 40 mins ended up getting a round two in of sex with condom

Offline Bornslippy

Blimey...she liked you then!

Offline JonasG

What a polarizing review count lol.

Don't often see numbers like that from positive, neutral and negative.

Offline Bornslippy

Previous reviewer was knocked for 30 mins! She's bipolar

Offline tantraman

Girl
Pictures accurate, nice full titts, they are big but look bigger in the pics, she is also quite petite.

... as per photos collated here :music: